Clearing the way
- Imports vs. domestic wood shipments: Place your bets! Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;5/29/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p101
The article focuses on the increase in U.S. domestic wood household furniture shipments and household furniture imports in the fourth quarter of 2005. Wood imports from China and Vietnam increased while imports from Canada, Italy, Thailand and Brazil declined. For all of 2005, upholstered...
- Best of market. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p36
Features a wide range of furniture designed by several furniture-making companies in the U.S.
- Corrections. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p70
Corrections to articles in the August and September 2007 issues are presented including the furniture on the cover of the August issue and "What Do You Really Want to Do with Your Life?"
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2005, Issue 5438, p31
Reports on updates in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Retail Therapy. // India Today;10/21/2013, p51
The article offers information on the several facts about the markets of Delhi, India which includes Funk alleys, Hauz Khas Village, Gourmet grab INA Market and Antique corner Furniture Market, Amar Colony. It discusses several facts which includes period mirrors, wooden laundry racks, antique...
- URBAN AESTHETIC. // Architectural Digest;Oct2000, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p42
Provides information on the furniture and upholstery collection of designer Claire Beaumont in New York City. Inspiration for the creation of classic and modern styles of furniture; Use of the furniture collection for the interior decoration projects of M (Group) designer Carey Maloney.
- Home office, entertainment feeding the urge to merge. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/28/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p32
The article focuses on the trend towards merger of home office and entertainment in the U.S. furniture market. This is evidenced by the latest products featured at the October 2005 market in High Point, North Carolina. An example at the market was Jesper 1000, a traditionally-styled line of...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;12/14/2007, Issue 5568, p8
The article reflects on several opinions regarding selling furniture that are made in Great Britain. According to different sources, only few people ask at the point of buying if the furniture that they are about to purchase is made in Great Britain. Customers have rarely ask about price as the...
- 2Q numbers have China written all over 'em, exceptâ€¦. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;10/10/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p102
Talks about the furniture imports for the second quarter of 2005. Growth in the number of furniture imports; Sales of wood furniture imports; Qualities of imported furniture.