Fortunes go into reverse
- Easter shutdown. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p3
Reports that bedroom furniture manufacturer Airsprung Beds will be closed from April 21 to May 1, 2000.
- Night shift to boost Airsprung production. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p2
Reports that the Wiltshire, England-based bed maker Airsprung Beds has introduced a night shift to improve production. Number of beds produced per week.
- Airsprung springs up. // Cabinet Maker;8/29/2008, Issue 5602, p12
The article discusses the condition of the retail non-food industry in Great Britain. It is noted that the retail non-food sales grew by a remarkable 4.3%, with total retail sales volumes increased by 0.75 on a like-for-like basis. Meanwhile, Airsprung Beds was up by three points as private...
- Airsprung leads NEC bed launches. Alderman, Kellie // Cabinet Maker;02/05/99, Issue 5124, p4
Reports on the bed furniture models introduced by Airsprung Beds and other British bed manufacturers at The Furniture Show in Great Britain. Airsprung Beds' launching of 18 bed models; Models introduced by Quattro, Gainsborough, Sprung Slumber, Duckers, Dorlux, Wentworth Furniture, Dunlopillo...
- ScS continues its upward push. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p6
Presents a graph depicting the share prices of firms in the furniture industry and trade sector of Great Britain.
- Manufacturer stocks offer bargains for brave investors. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/14/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p40
The article comments on the potential bargain available for investors willing to invest in the stocks of furniture manufacturers in the U.S. The author observes that the utility like dividend yields achieved by more than a half-dozen furniture companies may prove to be attractive for income...
- Vertical finishing line set to give huge lacquer savings. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p25
Reports on bedding manufacturer Airsprung's installation of an Eisenmann vertical finishing line at its bedroom furniture factory in Wiltshire, England. Production at the facility; Cost savings from the installation; Features of the machinery.
- Airsprung reaps in rewards. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p4
Reports that Airsprung Beds in Great Britain has benefited from 18 months of restructuring as improved service levels have helped it to win new business. On-time deliveries in the past two months; Better productivity and products; Decline in the company's losses for the year to March 31, 2005.
- New owner for Peter Guild. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p5
Focuses on the decision of Airsprung Beds to sell its fabric upholstery arm Peter Guild to the management in Great Britain. Terms and provisions of the management buyout deal; Thoughts of company executives regarding the deal.