THE WEEK 18.03.05
- East Cincinnati USA. // Cincinnati Magazine;2010 City Guide, p34
The article offers information on several attractions in East Cincinnati, Ohio including beautiful housing, shops, and restaurants. The Mt. Lookout town with a bustling city square offers a perfect residing place with just 397,015 dollars housing price. The Gayle's Vintage Clothing store in...
- L.A. Confidential. // Architectural Digest;Sep99, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p348
Features Monte Allen warehouse in Los Angeles, California. Design services and products offered; Contact information.
- Florida Furniture unit open. // Furniture/Today;3/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p46
Reports the launching of warehouse and a Lane leather designer store in industrial park by Florida Furniture Discounters in city north of Clearwater Tampa in Florida.
- BULK MAY BE BETTER. Brown, Carmen // Black Enterprise;Jun2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p284
Focuses on the advantages of warehouse shopping. Estimated savings on warehouse shopping; Information on several warehouse shopping clubs in the U.S.; Tips on warehouse shopping.
- Something Borrowed. Groeber, Janet // Design: Retail;Sep2015, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p24
A review is offered for the Rent the Runway retail store, which provide clothing and accessories in rent, located at New Jersey warehouse.
- InterHOLZ to debut at Ligna '95. // Wood & Wood Products;Apr95, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p136
Reports on the introduction of the interHOLZ, the International Timber Fair during the Ligna Hannover 1995. Exhibit categories; Contact information.
- Make 'one stop' at Hales of Drybrook. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2003, p16
Discusses the business strategy of Gloucestershire, England-based timber and builders store Hales of Drybrook. History of the firm; Building and housing materials provided by Hales; Kitchen and bathroom showrooms of the store; Firm's use of computerized point-of-sale.
- STREET Smart. Simmons-Lamm, Rebecca E. // Atlanta;Jul2000, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p180
Features the different site of Midtown Outlets in Atlanta, Georgia. Location of warehouses, shops and bakeries with fabulous finds and great bargains; Ethnic goods at Gado Gado Indonesian Arts and Furniture; Home furnishings at the Intaglia Home Collections; Varied items at the Antiques on...
- Sporting goods retailer to expand Midvale store, open another... Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p7
Focuses on the plan of the Sportsman's Warehouse, a Midvale retailer to expand the size of its Salt Lake area store. Information on the plan of the company to open a store in Provo; Explanation of Stuart B. Utgaard, president of the company regarding the expansion.