Beds defence against multiples
- Park Place Corp. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p24
Features the bedding producer Park Place Corp. in South Carolina. Expansion of the company into furniture and air mattresses; Implementation of aggressive marketing strategy; Quality of the products.
- Final demand? Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p10
The article focuses on the beneficial impact of heavy discounting and promotions on furniture retailers to boost sales in Great Britain. Furniture trade is growing as consumers are being enticed by summer sales. Statistical information released by National Statistics show indicated that...
- McCarron: Customers 'deserve the best' // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the marketing strategy of Sit 'n Sleep store manager Jason McCarron in California. Establishment of customer rapport; Enhancement of the shopping process; Customer relations.
- Lexington will close N.C. youth BR plant. // Furniture/Today;1/28/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p39
Reports on the plan of Lexington Home Brands to close the company's bedroom plant in North Carolina. Reduction of workforce; Transfer of production to the company's plant in Davidson County; Closure of veneer operation of the company.
- Peters-Revington readies bedroom line. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;4/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p2
Reports the plan of Peters-Revington Co. to venture in the bedroom category production in Delphi, Indiana. Number of existing veneer product; Amount of targeted retail price for beds; Use of import components for the production of the bedroom products.
- Bedroom trial. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p6
Reports on the plan of Dorma to try to move into bedroom furniture in several stores around Great Britain.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.