Teemo settles desk copyright dispute
- Photographer Sues Spiegel Parent Otto GmbH. Levey, Richard H. // Direct;May2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p18
Reports that photographer Peter Rosenbaum of Photography Corp. has filed a lawsuit against Otto GmbH, parent company of Spiegel for violating the photographer's contract by using the images overseas. Allegations of Rosenbaum against Otto; Involvement of Otto Sumisho Inc. and Otto Doosan Mail...
- IN BRIEF. // Computer Weekly;12/13/2005, p4
The article offers news briefs related to information technology (IT). It reports that European IT suppliers are more expensive and less innovative than their counterparts in the U.S. and Asia. European firms were particularly vulnerable to competition from Asia, but still rated most highly for...
- Lascana plant 80 neue Shops. Erlinger, Matthias // Textilwirtschaft;1/7/2010, Issue 1, p107
The article provides information about the plans of German lingerie label Lascana, part of the Otto company, to open new stores and expand the offered product range in their online stores.
- Otto will mehr Top-Managerinnen. Biester, Silke // Lebensmittel Zeitung;9/6/2013, Issue 36, p3
The article announces that the German company Otto Group supports business women and female managers.
- Zweistelliges Minus beim Ertrag der Otto Group. Erlinger, Matthias; Müller, Annika // Textilwirtschaft;6/21/2012, Issue 25, p12
The article announces that the Otto Group made bad sales in the year 2011.
- Felony copyright infringement in schools. Barton, Steven K. // Brigham Young University Education & Law Journal;1994, Issue 1, p143
Analyzes the felony copyright infringement in schools in the United States. Elements of the felony offense; Case law involving similar terms in both the civil and criminal violations; Likely sentences for those who violate the statute; Methods which can be used to avoid exposure of students to...
- ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENTS--COPYRIGHT. // Berkeley Technology Law Journal;Annual Review 2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p111
Reports on the decision of U.S courts on cases involving copyright infringement. Publishing company's exclusive licenses in the book form of several novels; Copyright Act's registration requirements of a particular constituent work; Internet search company's contributory and vicarious liability...
- Clothing counterfeiters caught. // Chinatown News;9/3/93, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p19
Reports on an RCMP raid that turned up large quantities of `knock-off' designer clothing resulting to charges against individuals for copyright infringement. Sale of reproductions of products at discount prices in flea markets; Provisions of the Copyright Act; Brand names of products...
- The changing world of international protection of intellectual property. Stanberry, Kurt // Publishing Research Quarterly;Spring91, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p61
Focuses on the nature of the copyright infringement problem and the international efforts to address the problem. Sample piracy problems; Attitudes about intellectual property which causes intellectual piracy problems; Two competing philosophies on multilateral solutions to the intellectual...