Dawkins to revamp Debenhams ranges
- January furniture bonanza. // Cabinet Maker;6/10/2005, Issue 5442, p3
Reports on the decision of Debenhams PLC to introduce a limited furniture offering across its stores to boost post-Christmas sales in Great Britain. Impact of the management's decision on the department store market for furniture; Consideration of the move as the third part of the company's...
- Department store chain to double furniture business. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p12
The article informs that Debenhams PLC is planning to expand its furniture business.
- Debenhams to build online relationships. // New Media Age;9/6/2007, p3
This article reveals the plan of Debenhams to launch an online campaign in an effort to get users to engage with the brand online. The online campaign will extend the firm's Styling the Nation brand positioning, developed by advertising agency MCBD, into the digital sector with interactive...
- Don't get the point? Let me repeat SALE! Eperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p54
Presents author's humorous comments on the business strategy of furniture industries in the U.S. to dispose off their products in the face of economic slowdown. Literary expression of the author to use the much hyped word 'Sale!' showing his lassitude over the old business policy of furniture...
- Winners win; they don't whine. // Furniture/Today;5/19/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p2
The author reflects on the tendency of some companies in the furniture industry to complain when there are confronted by situations that requires them to change its approach, According to the author, as a mature industry, they tend to very set in its ways, but there is also a very childlike...
- Behind the brand: Benefit cosmetics - Strategic makeover. // Event;Jul2014, p8
The article discusses the efforts of Hannah Webley-Smith, marketing director of cosmetics manufacturer Benefit Cosmetics, LLC in Great Britain and Ireland, to drive the brand's social and experiential strategies. Topics include the appointment of public relations agency Devries Slam to handle...
- Debenhams increases international ambitions. Beanie, Suzanne // Marketing Week;4/7/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p4
The article reports on the business strategies undertaken by Debenhams PLC to increase its global sales by instituting a new role of international commerce marketing manager.
- Fresh Market plans Southeast focus. Zwiebach, Elliot // SN: Supermarket News;10/20/2014, Vol. 62 Issue 18, p10
The article focuses on the supermarket chain Fresh Market based in Greensboro, North Carolina. It discusses closures of underperforming stores in Houston, Texas and Sacramento, California which opened in 2013, successful operations in places such as Upstate New York, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and...
- Debenhams to focus on mobile marketing with location-based incentives. Davies, Jessica // New Media Age;2/17/2011, p06
The article focuses on Feel Fabulous, a mobile marketing programme of Debenhams that utilizes television, social media and print for endorsing its fashion clothing lines in 2011.