- Silentnight's TV sheep are going national. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p42
The article reports on the decision of Silentnight Beds, Great Britain's biggest bed manufacturer, to spend Ã©560,000 on its Sheepless Night television (TV) advertising campaign, which will begin in summer of 1983. Accordingly, this national campaign will keep the company as the foremost name...
- New campaign: Silentnight. // Marketing (00253650);7/12/2006, p6
The article focuses on an advertising campaign launched by Silentnight Beds. The campaign will have the company's two brand characters, the hippopotamus and the duck, but they will appear only at the end of the campaign. The advertisement features a woman, who while cleaning a bed, recalls...
- Return of the hippo. // Cabinet Maker;04/24/98, Issue 5085, p3
Reports that Silentnight Holdings has revealed the full details of an advertising campaign for Silentnight Beds. Return of the hippo and duck pairing in the ads; Launching of the ads on May 2, 1998; Newspapers where the ads will appear.
- Silentnight ads begin. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p6
Highlights Silentnight Beds' launched of its advertising campaign in `Express' magazine. Featuring of the company's hippo and duck characters.
- Silentnight back on TV. // Cabinet Maker;3/30/2007, Issue 5531, p6
The article focuses on the four-week national television campaign of Silentnight Beds starting on April 2, 2007 on terrestrial and satellite stations in Great Britain. Its Sleepetc. advertisement is expected to be viewed by an estimated 30 million viewers. The company is planning for special...
- Leith London scoops Â£2m Silentnight brief. // Marketing Week;7/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
Reports that Leith London Corp. has won Silentnight Beds company's creative account following a three-way competitive pitch in Great Britain. Value of the account; Plan for the advertisement of the Silentnight brand; Schedule on the launch of the campaign.
- Silentnight Beds. // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2005, p87
This article presents information on the marketing department of the company Silentnight Beds. With more than 100 comfy-looking beds in the group showroom, there are days when it is very tempting. There really is a uniform, not pyjamas, though: a navy blue skirt or trousers, with blue and white...
- Silentnight enlists top designer for green campaign. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p6
The article reports on the signing up of architect and interior designer Oliver Heath to Silentnight Beds for a digital campaign for environmental-friendly house spaces.
- Silentnight restyles hippo and duck for new children's offer. // Campaign (UK);4/17/2003, Issue 16, p8
The article focuses on an advertisement campaign of Great Britain-based bed makerSilentnight to launch its range of beds for children.Mortimer Whittaker O' Sullivan produced the 30-second television divertimenti that uses a slumbering hippopotamus and a duck as an icon. The products offer a wide...