MFI recoups Â£12m from advisor
- MFI backs The Sleep Council. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Highlights The Sleep Council's recruitment of the MFI Furniture Group to boost its marketing activity.
- MFI sales up by 10%. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p4
Cites the sales increase posted by furniture retail chain MFI in the 44 weeks ended November 4, 2000.
- MFI chases 13% growth target. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p4
Reports on the expected growth of furniture manufacturer MFI. Predicted increase in retail sales; Main driver to the company's continued growth.
- Bid speculation lifts MFI despite dissatisfaction. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p6
Provides an update on the bid speculation for MFI. Factors that influenced bid speculations for MFI; Overview on the stock performance of other furniture manufacturing companies in Great Britain.
- MFI glows with style after a hot winter sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p3
Reports on the sales performance of furniture firm MFI Furniture in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in sales; Dining and bedroom lines of MFI; Sales of Sofa Workshop.
- Counting the money. Urban, Jim // Executive Report;Jun97, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p48
Argues how to calculate the compensatory damages for the injured party. Study on civil jury's decision to O.J. Simpson's case; Settlement offer in terms of injury or death; Value of fringe benefits; Claims for deceased person. INSET: What does a damage award cover?..
- Recoupment Limited to Identifiable Funds in Defendant's Possession and Control. // Benefits Magazine;Jan2016, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p49
The article discusses a court case wherein the court has determined whether the plaintiffs, which include a pharmaceutical company and supplemental pension plan, may proceed with claims against the defendant, who was an executive of the company. The plaintiffs filed eight separate counts under...
- The warning signs for MFI. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Presents a chart depicting the effect of MFI Furniture Group PLC's fourth profits in Great Britain.
- Letters. Maskrey, Robert // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p8
Presents several letters to the editor regarding issues in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. "Howdens Success is Linked to MFI Distress," which focuses on the financial performance of MFI Furniture Group PLC; "Looking After Staff," which discusses the importance of presenting...