- A.I.M. Sees Business Confidence Slip in April. // BusinessWest;5/15/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p48
The article reports on the decrease in the business confidence index in Massachusetts. According to the survey conducted by the Associated Industries of Massachusetts, the business confidence index had declined to less than one point in April 2006. Most employers observed that the state needs an...
- WINNERS AND LOSERS. // Caribbean Business;2/10/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p14
Presents a chart depicting the weekly performance of stocks in Puerto Rico.
- Import Prices Up 2.3%; Export Prices Gain 0.3%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32899, p2
The article reports on the increasing import price index as statistically released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics for June 12, 2008 in U.S. The price index includes the predicted increase of 2.0% for import price that originally described as a 1.8% increase in April. Moreover the export price...
- Supplement: Economic Indicatorsï¿½Economic Bulletin No. 6, June 2002 (data as of 6 June 2002). // Economic Bulletin;2002, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p209
The article presents charts depicting economic indicators of Germany as of June 6, 2002.
- Some Observations Regarding Composite Indexes of Economic Performance. Nasierowski, Wojciech // Proceedings for the Northeast Region Decision Sciences Institute;2008, p282
This paper examines the information content of selected composite indexes, namely the Growth Competitiveness Index, the Knowledge Economy Index, the Human Development Index, the World Competitiveness Report Index and the European Innovation Scoreboard. These indexes are examined from the...
- Chicago Fed Index Soars to +0.52. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p2
Reports on the fluctuation of the Chicago Fed national activity index (CFNAI) for October. Assessment of the three-month moving average of CFNAI; Evaluation on the indicators of national economic growth; Citation of the historical trend rate of economic growth.
- Part Two - Indicators for OECD Member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Aug2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 8, p29
Presents short-term economic indicators that show economic developments in Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member countries and other European countries, as of August 1, 2003. Assessment of the economic developments of Canada; Status of the economic developments of Mexico;...
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Aug2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 8, p209
Presents the main economic indicators for countries that are not Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development members, namely Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Russian Federation and South Africa, from 1999 to quarter two of 2003. Status of the economic developments of Brazil;...
- Part Two - Indicators for OECD Member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Sep2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 9, p29
Presents the main economic indicators and economic developments for each of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development member countries. State of the gross domestic product of Mexico; Commodity output of Canada; Deliveries made by the manufacturing industry in the U.S.