Moody's Upgrades Florida's Sarasota County Ahead of Latest GO Sale
- Petersburg, Va., On Moody's Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has assigned an A1 rating to Petersburg, Virginia's general obligation refunding bonds. Credit enhancement provided by the Virginia intercept program; Payment on general obligation debt.
- Lorain Co., Ohio, Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports that the Moody's Investors Service has assigned rating to Lorain County, Ohio of Series 2004 various-purpose improvement bonds.
- Moody's Drops Chicago Suburb Oak Lawn to Aa3 After Deficits. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/4/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33361, p3
The article announces that Moody's Investor Service Inc. has downgraded the Chicago suburb of Oak Lawn in Illinois from Aa2 to Aa3, which indicates that the village will be facing fiscal challenges after two years of operating deficits.
- Housing Debt Falls. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p7
The article reports on the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. which downgraded from A1 to A2 on multifamily housing revenue bonds for the Maple Ridge Apartments projects in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- Waynesboro, Va., GOs Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an underlying A2 and an enhanced Al rating to Waynesboro, Virginia's $14.4 million of series 2005 genera! obligation public improvement bonds. Reflection of the reduced fund balance; Assessment of the limited tax base benefiting from a...
- Up With Newark. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31721, p31
Reports on the upgrade of Moody's Investors Service Inc. rating on the city of Newark in Ohio. Plan of issuing various-purpose general obligations bonds; Construction of police station and several fire stations; Citation of the ability of the city to turn a deficit into surplus.
- Moody's Downgrades Deerfield Academy, Citing Debt Levels. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
Moody's Investors Service Inc. on June 11, 2003 downgraded Massachusetts' Deerfield Academy to Aa1 from Aaa in anticipation of the private secondary school's significant increase in debt levels following a 48.5 million dollar bond issue. The offering, which will be sold by the Massachusetts...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p2
Reports developments related to bond market in the U.S. as of September 22, 2003. Downgrading of the bond rating of Windham Community Memorial Hospital by Moody's Investors Service; Rate of the general obligation bonds assigned by Moody's to Manalapan, New Jersey; Result of the survey conducted...
- Moody's Downgrades Cicero, N.Y. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p2
Reports on the declining obligation bond rating of Cicero, New York by Moody's Investor Service Inc. Failure of the town to provide the debt service payment; Inability of Cicero to facilitate the deficiency payment to the trustee; Adequacy of the financial appropriation.
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.