MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32096, p31
Reports on developments related to bonds in the Midwest. Appointment by Governor Rod Blagojevich of five people to head the Illinois Gaming Board; Resignation of The financial manager that was appointed by the state of Michigan to oversee the city of Highland Park's budget; Proposal by...
- Without a Budget, Minnesota Sets Date for $300M GO Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p30
Reports on Minnesota's general obligation bond sale. Target date for the bond sale; Comments of state debt manager, Peter Sausen on the deal's timing; Reasons for the delay in the sale; Structure of the 20-year bond deal.
- Indexes Up; Data Reinforces Inflation, FOMC Sentiments. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p4
Reports on the increase in bond yield indexes for the first week of October 2005 in the U.S. Factors influencing the increase in yields; Decline in the manufacturing index of the Institute for Supply Management; Decline in municipal bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p37
Presents charts and graph depicting the indexes of bond transaction in the U.S. as of November 2, 2004.
- Nevada Selling GO And Fuel-Tax Bonds. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p7
Reports on the sale of fuel-tax bonds in Nevada. Total amount of bonds issued for competitive sales; Marketing of limited-tax general obligation bonds; Recovery of the state's gambling and tourism-dominated economy.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32151, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of June 9, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of U.S. securities; Municipal market-data general obligation yields.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday September 2, 2003. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p2
Provides an overview of the U.S. bond market as of September 2, 2003. Major bond deals and their issuers; Economic indicators for the week.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Fall After FOMC Reduces Rate Yet Again. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p6
Analyzes trends in 'The Bond Buyer' magazine's bond indexes in the United States, for the period ended August 23, 2001. Rise in the composite index of leading economic indicators; Bond yields; Average yield to maturity.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p45
Presents charts depicting statistics related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004.