New Canaan, Conn., Prepares GO Sale for Schools
- Europe Still Hooked on High Yield. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/14/2013, p17
The article reports that corporate borrowers in Europe continue to turn to the growing bond market as banks reduce lending. It reveals that issuance in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) bonds totaled 336 billion euros in the first three quarters of 2013, according to global rating agency...
- Relative Value Investors Swinging in Favor of High Yield Bonds. Hintze, John // High Yield Report;01/15/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Presents outlooks on the high-yield bond and bank loan markets in 2001.
- La Vida Loca. Resnick, Amy // Governing;Aug2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p44
Reports on the record pace that states and localities in the U.S. are borrowing money. Reasons for the increasing rate of bond debts; Estimated bond debt in the first half of 2003; Total bond debt in 2002.
- North Carolina Agency to Sell $397 Million for Student Loans. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p38
Reports on the sale of guaranteed student loan revenue bonds by the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority. Proceeds of the sale; Schedule of the sale; Selection of McNair Law Firm company as the bond counsel of the sale.
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...
- New Issues Lead as Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price California GOs. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents news updates on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003. Weakening of cash bonds in line with Treasuries; Activity centering on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's future tax secured bonds.