MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, March 22
- India's emerging challenge. Ben-Ami, Daniel // Fundweb;9/4/2013, p31
The article reports that India is to maintain high economic growth and investment over the long term. Trouble in the financial markets has coincided with concern about economic growth. Growth in the emerging world is also vital to the developed economies. The developing economies have...
- Turkey & Russia: Further External Debt Weakness Expected. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/27/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p15
This article examines the economic prospects for the debt markets in Turkey and Russia in 2007. Information is presented on the outcome of the auctions conducted by the Turkish treasury for fixed-coupon bond and an inflation-linked bond. There are several negative indicators in the market such...
- Strong economy, Worrisome trend. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
The article focuses on the result of the Credit Manager's Index (CMI) in January 2006 regarding the trend of the economic growth in the U.S. The manufacturing firm has fallen for seven of the last nine months, six out of nine for services and in January, seven often components fell in both the...
- How're we doing? // Oregon Business Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on the economic conditions in Oregon. Release of an economic index; Economic indicators that would predict the economy of the state; Methods of evaluating the economy.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p44
Presents charts depicting the market statistics of different industries for March and April 2005 in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32164, p36
Presents a chart depicting market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices.
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Increase; Revenue Bond Near 5%. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p39
Reports on the increasing bond yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" amid concerns of future inflation and rate hike in the U.S. Factors influencing the trend; Improvement of municipal and government bonds on gains in oil prices; Number of basis points risen by the revenue bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 20. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p2
The article presents statistical information on bond market. The article also includes economic indicators, Government Securities Prices and Municipal Bond Index.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p1
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting the market performance of municipal bonds, economic indicators, and the prices of government securities in the U.S. as of October 16, 2006.