- Orem City to invest $12 million in recreation projects. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/21/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the plans of the Orem, Utah city government to launch seven recreational projects before June 2002. Project outline; Estimated cost.
- Loving Lisbon. Potter, Everett // National Geographic Traveler;Sep2007, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p61
The article offers information on the tourist sites in Lisbon, Portugal. Take the metro to the Museu da FundaÃ§Ã£o Calouste Gulbenkian to see one of the world's finest small art collections. Lisbon is known for ceramics, handmade leather goods, and antiques. Estoril is beach overlooking the...
- ORNAMENT in Los Angeles. Benesh, Carolyn L.E. // Ornament;Autumn93, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p68
The article describes the city of Los Angeles, located in California. It is called the contemporary urban America, horizontally strewn over a vast metropolitan landscape. Museums located in the area include the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles and the...
- OUR FAR-FLUNG CORRESPONDENTS. Trillin, Calvin // New Yorker;9/17/84, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p114
Narrates the author's experience in going to the market in Saint-RÃ©my, France. Type of food items sold in the market; Accounts on the shopping habit of the friend of the author; Description on the Forcalquier market.
- The Cosmopolitan Review. Mitchell, Yvonne Delaney // New York Amsterdam News;5/7/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 19, p8
The article offers information on Milford, a small town located right across the border where New York and Pennsylvania meet. If one wants a good steak dinner, Dimmick is the place one can try, where the porch features outdoor seating, and the ambiance of the tavern inside quickly puts one in...
- Operators are full of seasonal good cheer. Law, John // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/3/2003, Issue 2588, p53
Presents cities popular for Christmas shopping in Europe. Lille; Cologne; Copenhagen.
- City breaks. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/16/2010, Issue 2908, p55
The article discusses various reports published within the special section of the journal, including "Bags of potential" and "Cities of sound."
- Q&A. LOW, SHAWN; TZATZAGOS, BIANCA // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Dec2010, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p208
The article provides an answer to a question about the world's best cities for shopping.
- Travel By Design. // Out;Apr2007, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p44
A list of establishments and activities from five cities selected by various designers is presented. Denim designers Chip and Pepper Foster selected Tokyo, Japan as their favorite city. Walking along the Hyde Park and shopping at the Columbia Road Flower Market are among the things that one must...