- THE MANAGER. O'hara, John // New Yorker;5/4/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p42
The article presents the short story "The Manager," by John O'Hara.
- MANAGING WOMAN. Wilson, Rosalie F. // Saturday Evening Post;1/27/1951, Vol. 223 Issue 31, p22
The article presents the short story "Managing Woman," by Rosalie F. Wilson.
- Retro reporting--freezing your dog. // T & P: Tooling & Production;May2006, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p44
The article presents a short story about getting more out of measurement data.
- TIME MORE PRECIOUS THAN MONEY. Clarke, J. Erskine // Chatterbox, 1906;1/1/1906, p219
The article presents a story of 13 men who agreed to gather at a certain hour at a fixed place, wherein, they all arrived at exact time except one who arrived five minutes late, which emphasizes the importance of time than money.
- Waste Management. Hill, Katherine // Colorado Review;Fall/Winter2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p3
Presents the short story "Waste Management," by Katherine Hill.
- Behavior Management. Dostert, Mark // Cimarron Review;Summer2010, Issue 172, p75
Presents the short story "Behavior Management," by Mark Dostert.
- SCAM. // Fund Strategy;3/2/2009, p39
A short story on asset management is presented.
- THE MANAGER. // Quadrant Magazine;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p18
Presents the short story "The Manager."
- TIME FOR A TITHERINGTON. Wyman, Oliver // Saturday Evening Post;Spring1972, Vol. 244 Issue 1, p92
Presents the short story "Time for a Titherington," by Oliver Wyman.