Multiples effect hits Airsprung Beds' profits
- Airsprung optimistic. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2008, Issue 5607, p8
The article reports on the optimism of Airsprung Furniture Group regarding its financial performance in Great Britain. The company reported revenues for the first find months to the end of August 2008 substantially down on 2007. However, according to company's chairman Stuart Lyons, the board...
- Airsprung confident of bounce back after losses. // Cabinet Maker;7/3/2009, Issue 5644, p5
The article reports on the decline of sales of mattress and sofa bed manufacturer Airsprung Furniture Group Plc in 2009 in Great Britain. It states that the company's sales has dropped 14% to Â£42.8 million during the first quarter. However, the company revealed that despite a weak first half...
- Airsprung springs into action in the US. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2008, Issue 5618, p8
The article reports that Airsprung Furniture Group has signed a licensing agreement with a bed manufacturer in the U.S. The new deal was announced as the company reported that its revenue for the six months ending September 30, 2008 has fallen by 15% to Â£21.1 million. The company said that...
- Duckers holds back Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;06/02/2000, Issue 5190, p3
Cites factors affecting the profits of Airsprung Group in the year ended March 31, 2000.
- Airsprung Furniture issues profits warning. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2002, Issue 5275, p5
Reports the forecasted pre-tax profit for Airsprung Furniture in 2002 in Great Britain. Factors influencing the low pre-tax profit; Performance of the company in sales and production; Program of the company on training and recruitment.
- Continued recovery for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p4
The article reports on the continuous recovery of Airsprung Furniture Group PLC, with its revenue increasing by 9% or 23.1 million pounds for six months ending September 30, 2009 in Great Britain.
- Difficult time at Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Air Furniture Group in Great Britain in the six months to the end of September 2000. Plummeting of operating profits; Efforts to improve sales performance.
- A difficult decision? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p1
Comments on various factors affecting the business performance of Airsprung Furniture in Great Britain. Pressure from imports; Trend towards cheaper pine products; Staff recruitment problems; Decline in consumer confidence.
- Airsprung puts itself up for sale. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the decision of beds and upholstery group Airsprung Furniture to put itself up for sale in Great Britain. Airsprung's share price; Reasons for closing.