- What's in a name? // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p4
Reports on the plan of changing the furniture brand name MFI in favor of the Schreiber or Hygena brands.
- Change the brand. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p1
Focuses on the financial troubles faced by furniture retailer MFI. Decline in the company's 1998 winter sale; Management plans of John Hancock, chief executive of the company; Need for the company to change its brand name.
- MFI sees sales drop a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p3
Reports on MFI's furniture sales in Europe, in winter 1998. Percentage of sales decline; Comparison with sales figures during the early part of the year; Prospects for growth.
- Trading up and new formats lift sales at MFI. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the increase in MFI sales in Great Britain. Reaction of consumers to the Splash bathroom range; Increase in pre-tax profit; Estimation of budget for foil product production.
- MFI reads the signs for continued growth. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p3
Reports the prediction on the sales performance of the MFI company in Great Britain. Views of Martin Clifford-King, finance director of the company, on the condition of consumer spending; Evaluation on the business performance of the company; Advantage of the venture of the company with Ethan...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p5
Reports developments related to furniture industry & trade in Europe. Campaign to permit large retailers to open for longer hours on Sundays; Plans of Ikea company to invest additional funds for its Great Britain operation; Implementation of MFI (UK) Ltd.'s plan to close several branches and...
- Sales roar ahead at growing MFI. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2001, Issue 5264, p1
Reports the increase in sales of MFI. Plans for expansion; Positive impact of United States terrorism on the company; Closure of the Topps Tiles concession.
- MFI to relaunch as online store. // DIY Week;11/18/2011, p4
The article reports on the plans of MFI to relaunch as an online-only retailer and offer bedroom and bathroom ranges including living and dining room furniture.
- Back to basics at Hancock's 'customer focused' MFI. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p7
Comments on furniture firm MFI and its chief executive John Hancock. Plan to be more `customer focused'; Open communication between distribution and manufacturing sides; Focus on vertical integration; Changes in management; Abolition of the MFI name.