Bonus for shareholders
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p5
The article presents information related to the furniture industry. The Takeover Panel has told U.S. venture capital company Texas Pacific Group Inc. that it has until noon on March 21, 2005 to announce if it intends to launch a takeover offer for foam maker British Vita PLC. The Health and...
- TPG faces deadline in Vita offer. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;3/21/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
This article reports that buyout firm Texas Pacific Group (TPG) Inc. has to make a firm offer for British Vita PLC, a major European producer of plastic sheet, compounding and foam products. Takeover Panel, Great Britain's mergers and acquisitions watchdog, set the deadline after San...
- British Vita recommends improved offer from TPG. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;3/28/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2140, p8
Reports on the decision of British Vita to recommend an improved bid offer to shareholders from Texas Pacific Group. Total value of the revised share offer; Details of the improved offer; Expectation of the British Vita board on the outcome of the proposed bid.
- Vita repels US bidders. Reed, David // Urethanes Technology;Feb/Mar2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p3
Reports that British Vita PLC has rejected the revised bid from Texas Pacific Group. Statement issued by Vita on the proposed bid; Effects of price pressure from raw materials on the bid price of the company; Expected pretax profits of the company for 2004.
- Vita debt-for-equity financial agreement is nearly completed; TPG retains control. // Nonwovens Markets;3/4/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that Vita, the British-based owner of Vita Nonwovens in the U.S. and Belgium, is said to complete its restructuring of Euro 663 million debt-for-equity financial agreement. The proposed financial package states that Vita's debt will be cut to Euro 100 million. Moreover, Texas...
- Vita spurns TPG bids…saying it runs firm well. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Apr/May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on the response of fibre and plastics group British Vita plc to the proposed business offer of Texas Pacific Group (TPG). Details of the offer; Value of the shareholders payout released by Vita to counter the offer of TPG; Factors that contributed to the decreased sales posted by...
- TPG snaps up British Vita. // Urethanes Technology;Jun/Jul2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the acquisition of British-based polyurethane foam, plastics and fibers group British Vita PLC by Texas Pacific Group (TPG) in 2005. Amount offered by TPG for the acquisition; Views of Vita CEO David Campbell on the fairness of the offer; Reasons for the need of a court approval in...
- Streamlined British Vita doubling its capital investment. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;8/20/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p7
The article focuses on the restructure of British Vita PLC by the U.S. venture capital firm Texas Pacific Group of Fort Worth, Texas, after it acquired it two years ago. British Vita has been trying to offset significant resin price inflation since the TPG takeover by improving productivity,...
- BV Takeover Deadline Issued. // Nonwovens Industry;Mar2005, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p14
Reports that the Takeover Panel of Great Britain has set a March 21, 2005 deadline for U.S. buyout company Texas Pacific Group Inc. to bid for furniture foam maker British Vita PLC.