New brands for Today
- Licence to grow. Parton, Helen // Cabinet Maker;4/1/2005, Issue 5432, p28
Focuses on the licensing deal between fabric and wall covering company Squigee and Today Interiors in Great Britain. Terms of the agreement; Benefits of the licensing deal for both parties; Details on the product development and marketing plans of the two companies. INSET: What you need to know...
- Kingsbury will remain. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/99, Issue 5159, p2
Reports that Harveys executive Rob Templeman has assured that the Kingsbury brand of house furnishings will not disappear in the market.
- Those Were The Days. Bedggood, Keith // Australian Giftguide;Jul-Sep2014, p61
The article reports on the conditions of the homewares industry in Australia between 1975 and 1985 including sales opportunities, brand name products, and marketing expansion.
- Shifting gears. Caulfield, John // Home Channel News;6/16/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p13
Examines the status of distributors in the home improvement market. Response of distributors to changing market demands by adding in-demand products and dropping products that were not generating sufficient margins; Sudden shifts in products, in geographic penetration and in business strategy;...
- Brabantia appoints Irish distributor. // Housewares;Oct2000, Issue 154, p35
Focuses on Brabantia's appointment of housewares distributor CHM for its market in Ireland.
- Michelin North America and Pilot Travel Centers, LLC Sign Agreement to Sell Commercial Truck Tires at U.S. Locations. // Fleet Equipment;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p10
Reports that Michelin North America and Pilot Travel Centers LLC have signed an agreement to sell commercial truck tires at U.S. locations. Tire brands sold; Largest interstate travel center operation in the United States; Benefits of offering additional products to customers.
- Happy wholesalers promote brand growth, Nik Modi says. // Modern Brewery Age;7/24/2014, Vol. 65 Issue 19, p5
The article discusses the results of the Tamarron Wholesaler Survey from which RBC Capital Markets' Nik Modi deduces that satisfied beer wholesalers tend to promote brand growth.
- Campell Leather creates brand, adds warehouse. // Furniture/Today;7/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p68
Reports on the plan of leather seating distributor Campbell Leather Sales to create the company's own brand name.
- Brand reputation, efficiency and the concentration process: a case study. Paba, Sergio // Cambridge Journal of Economics;Mar1991, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on the structural modification and change of white goods industry in Europe. Redesign of production processes in accordance with just-in-time philosophy; Merger activities of appliance manufacturers; Importance of brand reputation for market share of companies.