- SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p5
Presents several firefighting protective clothing and equipment. Eagle HTC line of high-temperature carbon-blend hoods; Modular Liner System; Salamnader Technologies Inc.'s Fire-Trax CE; Quest Technologies' AQ5000Pro handheld indoor air quality monitor; Fol-da-tank's tarpaulins.
- FDIC EDUCATION LETTER. Halton, Bobby // Fire Engineering;Dec2016, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p5
The article presents the author's insights regarding the FDIC International or the Fire Department Instructors Conference. Topics discussed include the purpose and function of fire department to help mitigate risks and provide the community with existing tools, research and information, the...
- FIRE DEPARTMENTS. Dunnings Jr., Thomas J. // Reader's Companion to American History;1991, p400
Information about the history and development of fire service in the U.S. is presented. Chimney laws, bucket brigades and hand-pump engines were among the early equipments used in fire prevention. The development of the self-propelled steam engine was discussed. Information about the...
- TÅ°ZOLTÃ“ ESZKÃ–Z ÃTALAKÃTÃSA NEM HALÃLOS FEGYVERRÃ‰. Dániel, Mátyás // HadmÃ©rnÃ¶k;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p81
The present paper is an analysis carried out by the fire-fighting tool, which has already been demonstrated in a previous article by the author. This article gives an appropriate definition of responsibilities and clarification after a known transformation tool to overcome the shortcomings of...
- STATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p8
Presents several fire station equipment and products. Tyco Thermal Controls' 1850-SE cable encasement; All A Board Inc.'s pine wardrobes; UniMac's laundry equipment.
- RESCUE & EXTRICATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p10
Presents several fire rescue and extrication equipment. TNT Rescue Systems' ram; American rescue Technology's 16 Brute Various tool; Life Support International's rescue sled; Ajax Rescue Tools' rescue hammer kit; Paratech's air cushions.
- APPARATUS & COMPONENTS. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p6
Presents several firefighting apparatus and components. Digital Signal Rocker Switch for marine applications; RollaBenches by Torqer Inc.; Hansen International's Premium Series roll-up door; Intertech Research Engineering's suppression vehicle; Truck Craft's TC-500 truck flat beds.
- FIREFIGHTING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p7
Presents several firefighting tools and equipment. Key-Mate compact flashlight by Streamlight; Tomar Electronics' traffic control system; Indigo Systems Corp.'s TH-10 infrared camera system; Kestral Pocket Weather Meters' 4000 Tracker chart; Allegro Industries' blowers.
- TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2003 Supplement, Vol. 47, p9
Presents several firefighting training equipment and products. Armstrong Medical Industries' Actar AED Trainer; Review cards; WHP Training Towers' 911 Trainer tower; Innovative Data Communications' multimedia projector.