RESCUE & EXTRICATION EQUIPMENT
- Safety Girl to the rescue. Brandler, Emily // Journal of Business (10756124);1/26/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p1
The article presents the survival product for women called, Safety Girl Roadside Emergency Kit in Spokane, Washington. The product combines practicality with pleasure, including, among other items, instructions to change flat tire and aromatherapy oil to relieve headaches. The product is...
- Lofty Ambitions. // Fire Chief;Jul2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p90
Presents products for emergency services in the U.S. Features of the Spine Splint combo; Design of the 900 Spec Pak patient-packaging and extraction system; Uses of the PMP pulley.
- Herbie Hydrant. // Current Health 1;Feb2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p2
Introduces Herbie Hydrant, a powerful flashlight and a timer that can used in case of fire.
- Dressing for Disaster. Miller, Warren // MotorBoating;Jan2002, Vol. 189 Issue 1, p160
Presents an article about the experience of a man who tested a sea survival suit. His efforts to un-zip the suit; Struggle he made to get out of the suit.
- SOL (SURVIVE OURDOORS LONGER) HYBRID 3 SURVIVAL KIT. // ATV Trail Rider;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p15
The article offers brief information on the survive ourdoors longer (SIV) hybrid 3 survival kit.
- Your Cold-Weather Emergency Kit. // Consumer Reports;Jan2015, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p19
The article presents a diagram that provides brief commentary on each of ten items the publication recommends people keep on hand for cold weather emergencies including water, non-perishable food, and a cell phone with a battery recharger.
- Car emergency kits can be a life saver. // Asian Pacific Post;9/24/2015, pPP21
The article offers information on basic items needed in a car emergency kit including a cell phone, if one does not carry one, a first aid kit, and bottle water and snacks, as well as flashlight and batteries, tire gauge and jumper cables, and a small tool kit.
- public safety first response. // Government Product News;Sep2003, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p22
Introduces several public safety first response products in 2003. Advantage of using the Model 8800 drench shower from Haws Corp.; Target users of the Evacuchute parachute from Lifeline Security; Features of the model ER 1000 respirator from North Safety Products; Description of the A2Z...
- Portable escape set. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p44
Provides information on the HEAD10 portable oxygen escape set from Semmco Ltd. Features; Advantages.