- The Cat's Meow. // Ski;Sep99, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on the ambulance cab on snowcat chassis called Medi-Cat. Features of Medi-Cat; Yellowstone National Park as the Medi-Cat's first major client; Inventor of Medi-Cat.
- ambulance. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p91
An encyclopedia entry for "ambulance," which refers to a vehicle for transporting the sick or injured and staffed with medical personal equipped with appropriate medical care supplies and patient carrying devices, is presented.
- Convergence Communications, Pierce Manufacturing, Dell, Safety Vision, Motorola, Garmin, CODE 3. // Emergency Management;Winter2008, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p56
The article evaluates the Eureka Fire Protection District's (EFPD) Missouri Fire Region C Mutual Aid Mobile Command Center in Missouri.
- Man&Machine. Wilkinson, Stephan // Popular Science;Nov2002, Vol. 261 Issue 5, p40
Describes the design of an ambulance. Brief history on modern ambulances; Cost of the vehicles; Interior design of an ambulance; Type of equipment used.
- EVERY SECOND COUNTS. Saarinen, Martin // Auto Express;12/7/2016Special, Issue 1451, p24
The article evaluates the ambulance service provided by the South East Coast Ambulance (SECAmb) in Chertsey, Surrey, England.
- An inside look: New HCA ambulance. Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;1/17/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on a special ambulance purchased by the local HCA division of Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth to teach medical and emergency medicine staff and improve patient care.
- Ambulance for marine mammals. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/31/2004, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p131
Reports that a veterinary ambulance for whales, dolphins and porpoises, is now operational in Moray Firth, Scotland. Use of the vehicle by the Cetacean Research and Rescue Unit; Aim of reaching stranded animals in difficult locations; Customization of the transport to carry specialist veterinary...
- Saving lives one motorcycle trip at a time. Durabch, Elaine // New Jersey Jewish News;2/16/2012, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p6
The article reports the shipment of United Hatzalah of Israel's ambucycles 400 times daily to help someone who is in need of help without any payment.
- AMBULANCE DANGER TO OTHER ROAD USERS. Holt, Lynda // Emergency Nurse;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p7
Focuses on the study 'Emergency Ambulances on the Public Highway Linked With Inconvenience and Potential Danger to Road Users,' by G. Saunders and A. Gough, published in the 2003 issue of the 'Emergency Medicine Journal.' Analysis of the results of the study; Impact of the strobe effect of the...