The 'Illinois Effect' Skews Numbers Lower
- Oklahoma Agency Moves Up American Indian Center Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32927, p6
The article reports that Oklahoma Capitol Improvement Authority will issue $25 million of state facilities revenue bonds for the American Indian Cultural Center and Museum. This will be initiated sooner than originally scheduled so construction can continue at the state-owned facility in...
- Minnesota Ready to Go With Bonds for Vikings Stadium. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34041, p1
The article offers information related to the launch of Minnesota's of state general fund appropriation bonds of worth 468 million U.S. dollars for Minnesota Vikings's new football stadium as of January 9, 2014. It informs that the bonds cover the state's 350 million U.S. dollars share of the...
- Road Bonds Rated. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p37
The article reports that the $190 million worth of state highway improvement revenue bonds owned by the state government of Nevada have received a rating of A3 from Moody's Investors Service Inc. The bonds, which are scheduled to be sold from November 15, 2006, will be used to finance a host of...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.690% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p2
Reports on the sale of high-rate bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p21
The article reports on the approved bond issues for the government of New York and South Carolina in March 2008. New York will issue $33,000,000 to be used in repairs, renovations and upgrades. South Carolina issues $85,700,00 for construction project. The $7,500,000 bond issue for the...
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p42
Presents data pertaining to the rates of state and local government bonds in the U.S. as of November 28, 2001. Prices of the bonds for the three months ended November 27, 2001; Rates of the bonds for the six months ended November 26, 2001; Source of the data.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p33
Presents a chart depicting the supply of state bonds in states concentrated in the South East region of the United States. Change in the value of outstanding bonds from May 1 to May 11, 2005; Alabama; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; North Carolina; South Carolina; Tennessee;...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p27
Presents a table of the visible bond supply by state in the United States for August 15, 2005 and August 22, 2005. Name of state; Number of issues; Amount; Change in amount.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p1
The article lists the visible supply of bonds per state in the U.S. as of October 20, 2015 which include 105,990 dollars for Arizona, 25,620 dollars for Arkansas, and 32, 095 dollars for New Mexico.