- N.Y.C. HDC to Enhance Some Housing Preservation Deals. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/10/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33129, p24
The article reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. is set to provide credit enhancement for certain housing preservation projects. The agency has already approved $16.9 million of bond financing for two projects that will use its credit enhancement during the construction...
- NEW YORK: HDC Gets a Bond Boost. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/30/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32681, p9
The article reports on the allocation of an additional $100 million of bonds under the private-activity volume cap to the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC). Governor Eliot Spitzer approved a $1.5 billion increase in HDC's debt limit, yet it was unable to issue more tax-exempt debt...
- N.Y. Housing Agencies to Close Out Year With NIBP Deals. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33428, p19
The article reports that New York State Housing Finance Agency and New York City Housing Development Corp. are planning to market bonds under the revised New Issue Bond Purchase program.
- New N.Y.C. Nonprofit May lift Bond Capacity. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York City to increase its bonding capacity for housing through the creation of a nonprofit entity. The New York City Housing Development Corp. would issue bonds on behalf of a new nonprofit organization. The bonds would be used to help create 22,000 units...
- N.Y.C. HDC to Increase Housing Preservation Deals. Phillips, Ted // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/8/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 18, p13
The article reports on the New York City housing preservation that the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC) finances on the difficult conditions in the market. It notes the affordable housing projects that the HDC is building with federal Mitchell-Lama's coordination. It points that...
- N.Y. State, City Housing Deals To Exhaust Liberty Allocation. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p1
Focuses on the three tax-exempt Liberty bond sales of the New York State Housing Finance Agency. Impact of the bond sales with the authorization from the Liberty bonding splitting with the New York City Housing Development Corp.; Worth of the Liberty bond authorization; Allocation of the...
- N.Y. City Housing Agency Targets More Success. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/06/2015, p1
The New York City Housing Development Corp., a key financial engine to Mayor Bill de Blasio's affordable housing plan, again tops a list of multifamily bond issuers.
- N.Y.C. Housing Corp. Taking Care of Business Amid Scandal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p3
Reports on the approval of bond sales and related proposals by New York City Housing Development Corp. Decision to take $75 million out of unrestricted reserves to support housing plans; Estimated number of houses to be built; Senior manager and co-senior managers of the deal.
- Hearing Brings Liberty Financing Closer for 90 West Street. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p3
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. has scheduled a public hearing on the proposed sale of 110 million dollar in Liberty bonds in Manhattan, New York. Sale in the municipal market.