- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- N.Y. Watchdog Opposes $2.9B GO Request. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32225, p2
Reports on the opposition of New York Citizens Budget Commission on the transportation bond request in New York. Consequences accompanying the approval of the request; Amount of the debt request; Recommendation of the Commission regarding the situation.
- Texas Revs Up Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p1
The article reports that Texas is gearing up for massive bond issuance, as it embarks on a new era of transportation funding. These bonds may have a maturity of up to 20 years, and annual debt service can be no more than 10% of revenue into the fund. Two-thirds of the proceeds from the funds...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 17, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Presents a chart depicting the insured yield curves of Northeast state bonds in the U.S. for March 17, 2005.
- Southwest Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32124, p30
The article presents a chart depicting information related to forthcoming bonds in the Southwestern region of the U.S.
- ESDC Board Approves $320M of Bonds in N.Y.'S First Consolidated Refunding. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/22/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32656, p4
The article reports on the approval given by the board of the Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC) on the plan to sell $320 million worth of bonds in New York's first consolidated refunding on August 2007. ESDC delegated only $150 million of refunding. The refunding which was approved included...
- Louisiana House Sends Senate $500 Million State GO Bond Bill. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/10/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33129, p23
The article reports on a legislation unanimously passed by the Louisiana House that would authorize the sale of $500 million of state general obligation bonds for capital outlay projects in fiscal 2010. The HB 3 bond bill would authorize the state to issue debt to reimburse the lines of credit...
- Savings Bonds: Actions Needed to Increase the Reliability of Cost-effectiveness Measures: GAO-03-513. // GAO Reports;6/16/2003, p1
While the Treasury generally pays lower interest rates on U.S. Savings Bonds than it does on other forms of borrowing from the public, it also incurs substantially higher administrative costs to issue and redeem the paper savings bond certificates. To determine whether these higher...