Bonds for the Homeless
- Pro-gay Conn. gov. decides not to seek another term. // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/12/2009, Issue 1142, p16
The article reports on the decision of Governor M. Jodi Rell in Hartford, Connecticut to not to apply for re-election in 2010, and Rell's plan to dedicate her last months in office to solve the state's economic problems in 2009.
- CONNECTICUT: Rell says she wouldn't vote to stop same-sex marriage. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/23/2008, Issue 1087, p22
The article reports on the decision of Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell not to vote to change the Connecticut Constitution to ban same-sex marriage.
- CONNECTICUT: Families Get Subprime Aid. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/12/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p9
The article reports that Connecticut Governor M. Jodi Rell has introduced a new $50 million mortgage refinancing program to address the subprime mortgage crisis in the state. According to the report, the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority will administer the new program, using $50 million of...
- NEW YORK: HFA OKs S352M for Projects. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32927, p9
The article reports on the issuance of $352.3 million of bonds for four projects approved by the Housing Finance Authority (HFA) in New York City. One of the projects, some $315 million of taxable and tax-exempt bonds would be used for a 569-unit apartment building which will be developed by...
- Affordable access. Walker, Tracey // Managed Healthcare Executive;Nov2008, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the Charter Oak Health Plan, the first government-subsidized, public private health plan in Connecticut. It states that the health plan does not place mandates on individuals or employers, does not require income limits, do not exclude pre-existing conditions and offers...
- Rell Offers Plan to Close Hole. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33277, p9
The article reports on the plan of Governor M. Jodi Rell to propose a mix of cuts, fund transfers and deferred payments to close the 503.9 million dollars budget deficit in Connecticut.
- Targeting tainted lots. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/12/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p1
The article reports on the bills signed by Governor M. Jodi Rell which is created to expand the development of brownfields in Connecticut by offering more chances for regional projects, establishing new sources of funding and providing incentives if developers adhere to state-approved...
- Leaving on a high note. SOULE, ALEXANDER // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/8/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 45, p1
The article discusses the incumbency of Governor M. Jodi Rell of Connecticut that instills confidence in the government.
- Connecticut Democrats Seek Talks With Governor. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/31/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33291, p4
The article reports on the move by the Democratic leaders of the Connecticut General Assembly to talk with Governor Mary Jodie Rell regarding the 500 million fiscal 2010 budget deficit.