- Harvard to Float $130M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32271, p37
The article reports on the sell of $130 million of refunding revenue bonds by Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The sale follows the Massachusetts Health & Educational Facilities Authority's August 2005 approval of an additional $350 million to be added to the school's commercial...
- N.J. Finance Board, Development Agency OK $553M in Bond Deals. Cataldo, Adam l. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p40
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) approval of new money and refunding bond deals. Worth of the deals; Projects for which proceeds from the sale will be used; Worth of the direct purchasing deal approved by EDA which involves the Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; O'Brien, Elizabeth; Cataldo, Adam L.; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p35
Focuses on bond deals in northeast United States. General obligations bond; Refunding; Underwriters.
- Texas agency awaits a shift in the market before going ahead with GO refunding. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p30
Reports that the Texas Public Finance Authority (TPFA) is awaiting an improvement in market conditions before moving ahead with bond refunding. Option to convert outstanding general obligation (GO) bond into long-term, fixed-rate debt; Establishment of parameters for GO refunding; Credit rating...
- Mecklenburg County, N.C., May Pull $150 Million Deal If Savings Shrink. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p31
Reports that the Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, plans to issue a general obligation bond refunding deal. Details of the proposed refunding bond issue; Readiness of the county government to withdraw its proposed bond issue in case of a rise in interest rates.
- GO Refunding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the plan of officials in Montgomery County, Maryland to go forward with refunding portion of a general obligation bond issue originally scheduled to sell in March 2004.
- Wisconsin's $250M Deal Aims for Savings, Budget Relief. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p6
The article reports on the move of the government in Wisconsin to invest 250 million dollars of general obligation refunding bonds for traditional economic savings and to restructure debt for budgetary relief. It notes that the new fiscal 2012-2012 budget puts the state on course to minimize its...
- New Mexico Health System Saves Big With $205M Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p40
Reports that the New Mexico Hospital Equipment Loan Council has refunded its bond series sold in 2001. Value of the bond series; Structure of the bond; Variable-rate revenue bond issue for Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Texas School District Prepared to Come to Market With Deal After Delay. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p6
The article focuses on the bond offering of the Spring Branch Independent School District in Texas. The offering is one of a handful of planned refundings that have been placed on the shelf recently pending more favorable market conditions. The author offers information about the terms and...