Dearth of Deals Puts $975M Puerto Rico Electric Sale in Spotlight
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents competitive bond sales as of January 6, 2016 for issuers including Harrison SD #1, Arizona, Campbell County, Kentucky and Cottage Grove, Minnesotta.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents negotiated bond sales for week of January 4, 2016 for issuers including Bassett USD, California, Colorado School of Mines BOT, Colorado and Idaho Housing and Finance, Idaho.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p39
Presents total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation in the United States as of October 09, 2001. Average dollar price for 40 bonds; Average yield to par call o the bonds; Average yield of bonds on maturity.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/06/2014, p5
A chart is presented that depicts competitive bond sales as of January 2015.
- Treasury to Offer $42B 91-Days, $42B 182-Days. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F306, p1
The article offers information related to the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department related to the auction of 42 billion U.S. dollars 91-day bills 182-day discount bills in February 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $50B 72-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/7/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F306, p1
The article offers information related to the auction of 50 billion U.S. dollars 72-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department on February 2014.
- 72-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.090% High Rate. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department sold 72-day cash management bills of worth 50 billion U.S. dollars at 0.090 percent high tender rate as of February 11, 2014.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34041, p1
The article focuses on the sales of negotiated bonds in the U.S. as of January 9, 2014.
- DFW Tops the Scales, With N.Y.'s Sloan-Kettering a Distant 2d. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/28/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31623, p7
In a deal the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will sell$ 1.718 billion of joint revenue bonds in an insured deal led by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. All of the bonds are subject to the alternative minimum tax and mature serially from 2013 to 2035. The debt will be sold in two...