MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 21
- DEALS COMMENT. // Lawyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p21
The article reports on the economic benefits of the deals for companies in Great Britain. The construction of the new Wembley Stadium will go down in history as on of the most litigious projects ever to take place. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has confirmed that it is advising regular client...
- dealflow. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p34
Presents a list of key mergers and acquisition deals in the U.S. in October 2004. Companies involved in the acquisition deals; Announcement date of the acquisition; Value of the deal.
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // Lawyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p18
The article reports developments related to business deals in Great Britain. Addleshaw Goddard and Trowers & Hamlins have advised on the Â£ 126.1 million sale of the historic Victoria Quarter Arcade in Leeds, England. Baker & McKenzie and Clifford Chance have acted in the sale of technical...
- Volume & Value for U.S. M&A. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/13/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p1
Presents a graphical representation of the volume and value of merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. for 2002 and 2003.
- The Body Shop lure is more than skin deep. Smith, Stuart // Marketing Week;3/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p21
The article presents views and insights concerning the disadvantages of some business deals in Great Britain. L'Oreal SA has decided to acquire the Body Shop for 650 million pounds. It offers information about the terms and conditions of the deal between ITV Corp. and Friends Reunited. The...
- More Evidence That Sellers Hold the Cards. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the status of deals in the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) market in New York City. Practitioners asserted that sellers are increasingly able to extract more aggressive terms from eager buyers. This is reflected in the price of assets and in the closing conditions. The...
- Private Targets Greater Than $100M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p8
Presents a chart of acquisition deals among private companies greater than 100 million dollars in the United States as of October 9, 2000. Acquiring companies; Acquired companies; Details on the deals.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p7
Presents charts on merger and acquisition deals of several companies worldwide as of February 24, 2003.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/10/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p47
Presents graphs and charts depicting merger and acquisitions (M and A). List of countries with the most M and A; Names of companies; Number of deals.