Munis Drift Lower With Treasuries; Activity Muted Ahead of Short Week
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 12, 2003. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p29
Presents information related to ratings of bonds of several states of the U.S. as of December 12, 2003.
- MIDWEST Bond Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p39
Reports on developments of Midwest Bond-Watch. Continuance of land purchases by Illinois Department of Transportation in the far southwest suburban area; Agreement between Governor Tim Pawlenty and the lawmakers in a special legislative session to approve multimillion dollars capital bonding...
- Data Points. // Money Management Executive;10/27/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Presents a graph on the sub-par sales opportunities for bond funds in July and August 2003.
- New York City Readies $820 Million Of Taxable and Tax-Exempt GOs. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32524, p7
The article reports on the plans of New York City to sell $820 million of taxable and tax-exempt general obligation bonds on December 19, 2006. Its two-day retail period will begin for the tax-exempt portion. It has been mentioned that the bonds' maturities and structures will be identified...
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Rise as Munis Weaken During Week's Sessions. Scarchilli, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p7
The article reports on the increase of most of "The Bond Buyer" magazine's weekly yield indexes of the U.S. municipal market as of August 29, 2008. This could be attributed to its underperformance and for giving up some of its relative value versus taxables over the course of the week. The...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 23, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32162, p37
This article presents a chart depicting the ratings of different bonds. The issuer states include, Maryland, Delaware, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire to Sell $205M of New and Refunding GO Bonds. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32524, p7
The article reports on the sale of $250 million of new-money and refunding general obligation bonds in New Hampshire. It has been mentioned that the new-money bonds will extend to a final 20-year maturity. While the $130 million fixed-rate refunding transaction will offer 15-year maturities. It...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p29
Presents information related to bonds issued to several states of the U.S. as of December 12, 2003.
- Earnings Predictability, Bond Ratings, and Bond Yields. Crabtree, Aaron; Maher, John // Review of Quantitative Finance & Accounting;Nov2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p233
We examine the role that earnings predictability plays in establishing a firmâ€™s cost of debt capital by measuring its influence on establishing a new issueâ€™s bond rating. In addition, we also examine the effects of earnings predictability on the initial pricing of the firmâ€™s...