Consumer Sentiment Index Declines
- Consumer Confidence hits another all-time low. // Furniture/Today;3/9/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p34
The article provides information on the Consumer Confidence Index who hit another all-time low in February 2009 in New York. According to the preliminary data compiled by the Conference Board, the February index was the lowest monthly reading, which stood at 25, since the Conference Board began...
- The leading indicators index. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/19/2014, pA02
The leading indicators index from the Conference Board gained 0.6% in Nov., as expected, down from a 0.9% surge in Oct. It was the 9th monthly gain in the last 10.
- Consumers brimming with confidence. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p28
Discusses the growth of the consumer confidence index in the U.S. for the year June 2003-June 2004. Strong improvement in current conditions propelling the index to its growth; Consumer confidence by region.
- Supplement: Economic Indicatorsï¿½Economic Bulletin No. 11, November 2002 (data as of 7 November 2002). // Economic Bulletin;2002, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p407
This article presents statistical details regarding the economic conditions of Germany in terms of certain indicators. The various indicators includes unemployment, vacancies, manufacturing, capital goods industry, durable consumer goods industry and nondurable consumer goods industry. In...
- RETAIL PRICES FOR NOVEMBER. // Accountancy;Mar1989, Vol. 103 Issue 1147, p56
This article presents charts representing index of consumer goods and services in Great Britain as of November 1988.
- Confidence index hits highest level since '60s. Gill, David // Home Textiles Today;01/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p28
Focuses on an increase in the consumer confidence index in the United States in December 1999. Increase in the percentage of consumers rating current business conditions as `good'; Low inflation; Job opportunities.
- CGT INDEXATION ALLOWANCE. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina // Accountancy;Jul1992, Vol. 110 Issue 1187, p101
This section presents the indexed rise to be used in calculating the indexation allowance in respect of gains made on assets disposed of in April 1992 in Great Britain.
- Affluent Household Outlook: The Outlook dives to lowest point after a very rough month. // Spectrem Affluent Index Series;Mar2009, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the decline of the Affluent Household Outlook in the U.S. for February 2009. It notes that the affluent outlook recorded the lowest rate from last year's 17.3. It mentions that Company Health has been the main concern of both the Affluent and Millionaires indices. A chart...
- chain-linked index. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p43
A definition of the term chain-linked index is presented. It refers to an index number in which each change in a number is measured against the number in the immediately preceding period and not against a fixed base.