- Munis Show Modest Improvement; $1.8 Billion in New Debt Is Priced. Nicholas Chelsa, Emily; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/28/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31809, p2
Reports on developments in government securities in the U.S. as of January 28, 2004. Major new loans of municipal bonds that came into market; First scheduled policy-setting meeting of the year by the Federal Open Market; Possession of an underlying negative and cautious tone in the tax-exempt...
- Munis, treasuries show sharp drop after high CPI; more losses expected. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;05/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30642, p2
Highlights developments in the securities market in the United States as of May 14, 1999. Performance of municipal bonds; Outcomes for treasuries; Factors driving the bearish shift in the market; Strength of institutional sellers during the day's trading.
- Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price Part Of $1.75B California Deal for Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p2
Focuses on the decrease of municipal bonds with the late sale of the U.S. Department of Treasury. Value of retail order received by underwriters on a portion of California general obligation bonds; Benefit of banks on the rising rates; Increase in the cash bond yields.
- BOND$ GOVERNMENT AND MUNICIPAL. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Jun69, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p4
Describes the state of the government and municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 1969. Signs of hesitation on the part of the economy; Slowing in the rate of real growth of gross national product; Technical position of the corporate market; Issue on the tax reform.
- Weekly Inflows Slow to $226M. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p32
Reports on the decline of municipal bond mutual fund net inflows during the week ended June 29, 2005 in the U.S.
- Munis Unchanged With Weaker Tone. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/20/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32590, p2
The article highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of March 19, 2007. The market was unchanged with a slightly weaker tone, as tax-exempts followed Treasuries. Trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board showed some losses. The article highlights...
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34384, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 98 16/32 to yield 2.17, down 12/3230-year: 98 10/32 to yield 2.96, down 30/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 1/32, down 4/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 09/28) Total: $7.955 billion, down $1.197 billionCompetitive: $3.066 billion, up $650.5...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p1
Presents graphs related to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 1, 2004.
- Munis Finish Up as Early Treasury Gains, Market Appetite Cheer Buyers. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p2
Reports on the outcome of the October 19, 2005 municipal bond trading in the U.S. Increase in prices of municipal bonds; Transaction secured by the Banc of America Securities LLC; Deal priced with the New York City Transitional Finance Authority by J. P. Morgan Securities Inc.