- QUICK SCALES For Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p20
Presents a chart depicting reference scales for negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. as of July 2005.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;08/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30201, p44
Presents charts on the performance of bonds and government securities in the United States as of August 1, 1997. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal bond indexes and prices.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33621, p17
Several charts are presented concerning the weekly yields of 20-bond general obligation (GO) index and treasury securities in 2011.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30349, p36
Presents charts on the performances of bonds and other government securities in the United States as of March 12, 1998. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Treasury bills, notes and bonds; One-year note index.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/30/2015, p26
A chart is presented that lists information on competitive bond sales scheduled from April 30 to May 18, 2015 by issuers including Plymouth, Massachusetts, Scarsdale Village, New York, and the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/19/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows the results of competitive note sales as of November 2015.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31951, p8
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of August 19, 2004.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31951, p11
Presents charts depicting the competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of August 19, 2004.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31951, p12
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of August 19, 2004.