- N.J. Panel OKs Transportation Trust Fund's $1.9B Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p40
Reports that the New Jersey Legislature's Joint Budget Oversight Committee has approved the state Transportation Trust Fund Authority's request to refinance outstanding bonds. Total worth of the bonds; Purpose of the outstanding bonds.
- South Jersey Agency Issues $22M for Atlantic City Projects. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p6
Reports that the South Jersey Transportation Authority has issued more than twenty million dollars of revenue bonds for construction projects in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Maturity period of the revenue bonds; Details about the city's 2004-2008 capital plan; Importance of the bond proceeds.
- FILLING POTHOLES WITH DEBT. // njbiz;2/16/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
Focuses on the issuance of a bond by New Jersey Governor James E. McGreevey to address the state's problem in transportation system. Transportation needs of the state; Recommendations by the state's blue-ribbon panel to increase gasoline tax; Implications of the bond issuance on the state's...
- Bill Would Increase Virginia's Garvee Issuance by $750M . Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/17/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31306, p28
Reports on a bill in Virginia to allow the state to issue $750 million in federal reimbursement anticipation notes (FRANs) for future federal highway grants. Need for improvement in the state's transportation system; Ratings of FRANs; Length of highways in the state.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p13
The article presents a schedule of bond sales of the Miami-Dade County, Florida and the Virginia Department of Transportation.
- Iowa Readies Rare Sale $500 Million to Ease Budgets Until Tax Time. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p1
Reports on Iowa's plans to issue a $500 million tax and revenue anticipation notes by mid-December 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- T-Bill Substitute. Friedrich, Klaus // International Economy;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p36
Examines the dispute between Bundesbank and the German Ministry of Finance over managing the country's government bonds. Current arrangement in the issuance of federal debt; Reasons for Germany's reluctance to issue short-term debt; Factors supporting the need for Germany to create a highly...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p28
A list of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. including one by the Santa Cruz County, California, and another by the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank is presented.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p36
A result of government bond election in Montana and Wisconsin is presented.