Murtha Cullina Law Firm Picks New Public Finance Chair
- Murtha Means More. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/18/2011 Power Firms Supplement, pS2
The article presents a corporate profile of Murtha Cullina LLP.
- Lights, camera, jurisprudence! Fallon, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/4/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 44, p10
The article reports on the production of law firm Murtha Cullina LLP of brief educational videos that feature legal issues and topics of interest, entitled "Murtha Minutes."
- Murtha Cullina presides over 'Amazing Race'. Fallon, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/24/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 47, p11
The article reports on the "Amazing Race" marketing challenges organized by Murtha Cullina LLP, a law firm based in Connecticut for associates.
- MURTHA CUUINA OFFICE MOVES UPSTAIRS. Lungariello, Mark; Fallon, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/22/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 51, p15
The article reports on the move of Murtha Cullina LLP, a law firm, to relocate the company's office from the fourth to the 16th floor of its building in Stamford, Connecticut.
- NEWFIELD JOINS MURTHA CULLINA LLP. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/9/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p25
The article announces that Lisa Newfield was appointed legal partner at law firm Murtha Cullina LLP.
- Credits, Clients and Awards. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/28/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p32
The article reports on the announcement by Murtha Cullina LLP concerning the formation of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) Client Service Group in the U.S. The formation was formed to serve the individual and business needs of GLBT community. Moreover, it is noted that the group...
- NEWSMAKERS plus awards and events. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/19/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 20, p20
The article offers news briefs related to Fairfield County, Connecticut as of May 19, 2014. Kelly Anne Trahan has been appointed as an associate at Murtha Cullina LLP. The Connecticut Office of Tourism has awarded grants to the Bruce Museum. Frederick J. Leonherger, expert in photonics, will...
- Islamic interests. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/12/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the economic performance and strategies used by businesses ruled by the Islamic law in Connecticut. Among the business enterprises noted include the Murtha Cullina LLP, General Electric Co. and United Technologies Corp. It notes the prohibited transactions mandated by the...
- Letters OF THE Law. Korn, Donald Jay // Financial Planning;May99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p253
Provides information on the percentage of law firms engaged in financial services and investment management in the United States. Advantages of lawyers as financial advisers; Money management process of law firms; Characteristics of investment committees that make the final decision; Features...