Moody's Report Outlines Risks of Airline EETCs
- Moody's sees CDO impairments declining. S. M. // Asset Securitization Report;3/14/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p11
The article presents information on a report by Moody's Investors Service Inc. based on the performance of business organizations. Moody's Investors Service analysts maintains that the poor corporate credit environment is not necessarily to blame, and point to the adverse selection of collateral...
- Global Reinsurance Industry Outlook Remains Stable: Moody's. // Asia Insurance Review;Oct2008, p26
The article reports on the indication of Moody's that the global reinsurance industry remains stable despite the threats of global economic instability due to 2007's strong profitability and enhanced risk management processes. The author stated that Moody's sees the sector as well-positioned to...
- INTELLIGENCE. // Aviation Daily;1/22/2015, Vol. 400 Issue 12, p1
The article offers information on grading of the global airline industry by the ratings agency Moody's Investors Service.
- Moody's ranks European life insurers' Asian exposures to have neutral effect on their credit profiles. // Asia Insurance Review;Apr2012, p16
The article highlights the comment by credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service that having presence in Asia bring a credit-neutral effect on European life insurers' credit profiles, which according to the company is caused by the attractiveness possessed by Asia ex-Japan markets.
- Trouble in Triple-A's. // American Banker;7/24/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 142, p11
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. may downgrade the financial strength ratings for Assured Guaranty Ltd. and Financial Security Assurance Holdings Ltd. According to Moody's, the potential downgrades were prompted by concerns over the companies' portfolio risk profiles,...
- Rating Agency Worries: Earthquakes, Hurricanes. Muolo, Paul // Mortgage Servicing News;Apr2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
The article reports on the warning of credit rating agencies Fitch Inc. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the risks associated with earthquakes and hurricanes in the U.S.
- Moody's: Industrials Can Stabilize Credit. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/2/2013, p2
The article focuses on a report released by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the impact of the industrial sector growth on corporate credit spreads in the U.S. in 2013.
- Airlines Enjoying Boost in Profits, Passengers, Trade Group Reports. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;6/8/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33329, p7
The article reports on the business forecast of credit rating agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. on the projected boost in profit of the global airline industry.
- Moody's Predicts OEM Growth... // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr2001, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p17
Reports on Moody's Investor Services' projections for the regional jet and general aviation industries in the United States. Continues growth of the industries; Potential overcapacity problem for airframe manufacturers; Overcrowding in the business jet market.