Fitch: Power Credits Still Strong Despite Fuel-Price Concerns
- Russia: Fitch Upgrades, Credit Quality To Keep On Improving. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/31/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p18
The article reports that the sovereign credit ratings of Russia are improving as of July 2006. Fitch has upgraded the Russian Federation's foreign currency rating from BBB to BBB+. Fitch highlighted strong commodity prices supporting an increase in the stabilisation fund to US$89 billion by the...
- NORTH CAROLINA: A-Plus Hospital Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32335, p29
The article reports that the New Hanover Regional Medical Center's credit rating of A-plus was affirmed by Fitch Ratings Inc. it assigns about $114 million of revenue bonds, as hospital officials consider a $100 million bond offering that could price in 2006 in North Carolina. The basis of...
- Fitch Affirms Wayne Co., Mich., Removes Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
Fitch Ratings said it affirmed and removed from Rating Watch Negative the B ratings on Wayne County, Mich.
- Platte River Power Agency In Colorado to Refund $103M. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32557, p8
The article reports that the Platte River Power Authority in Colorado plans to go to market with a $102.5 million refunding. Proceeds from the tax-exempt offering will take out portions of the authority's Series DD bonds and Series EE bonds. The deal is structured as serial bonds reaching final...
- Lodi Utility Down 2 Notches. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32399, p35
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. on June 6, 2006, downgraded the municipal electric utility in Lodi, California, two notches, to BBB-minus from BBB-plus, and placed the debt on negative watch. The action affects $78.6 million of outstanding Lodi electric system certificates of...
- Fitch Downgrades Florida's Lakeland Energy System bond to A-Plus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p4
Reports on the downgrading of the credit rating for the Lakeland Energy System's revenue bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc. in Florida. Outlook of the agency on the credit quality of the public electric utility; Impact of the questionable management decision on the revision of the rating; Effect of...
- Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico Power Agency to Triple-B Territory. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/14/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33199, p19
The article focuses on the downgrade in the credit ratings of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) based on the report of Fitch Ratings Ltd. It states that PREPA was downgraded to BBB-plus from A-minus due to the plans of the electric provider to head to market in 2009 with an...
- Fitch Upgrades New Hampshire Utility After Sale of Seabrook Nuclear Plant. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Public Service Company of New Hampshire's senior secured credit and the utility's unsecured ratings. Completion of the sale of the Seabrook nuclear power facility; Reflection of the constructive resolution of electric restructuring issues in the city.
- Prince George's Waste. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the outstanding solid-waste revenue debt of Prince George's County in Maryland.