Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.8%, 3.035%
- Treasury to Raise $10B With 4-Week Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department will sell four-week discount bills. Auction; Refund of maturing bills; Federal Reserve bank's maturing bills in their accounts.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.915%, 0.975%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p2
Reports that tender rates for the Department of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower down from the previous auction's rate. Coupon equivalents; Price for the 91; Median bid on the 91s; Tenders at the high rate; Federal Reserve Bank's bills.
- Treasury to Sell $15B Of Four-Week Bills. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/15/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33183, p21
The article reports on the announcement by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will sell 15 billion U.S. dollars of four-week discount bills on September 15, 2009. It is notes that there are 94.001 billion U.S. dollars worth of 28-day outstanding bills. The amount of 2.418 billion U.S. dollars...
- Weekly T-BiIls Go At 0.1 35%, 0.210% Highs. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/15/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33183, p21
The article announces that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's three-month discount bill incurs a 0.135% high rate, while the six-month discount bill obtains a 0.210% high rate in September 2009. It notes that coupon equivalents are 0.137% and 0.213%, respectively. Furthermore, the...
- T-Bills To Raise $6.601B New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department will raise cash at its weekly-auction of 90-day and 181-day discount bills. Maturing bills hold by the Federal Reserve Banks.
- Weekly 1-Bills Go at 3.080%, 2.950% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32795, p2
The article reports on the auction of the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. on January 14, 2008. The 91-day bills were priced at 99.221444 while 182-day bills were priced at 98.508611. Tenders totaled $51,386,326,000 and the department accepted $20,000,076,000....
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.960% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's disclosure that it had auctioned several billion dollars of four-week treasury bills. High yield, price and coupon equivalent of the issuance; Rate allotted to tenders at the high rate; Amount of treasuries purchased by federal banks for their own...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.100%, 0.130%. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p1
The article presents information on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The median bid on the 91-day bills was 0.095 percent and low bid was 0.080 percent. Federal Reserve Banks bought nothing for themselves. The Treasury accepted...
- Treasury to Sell $40B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $40 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.