ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY AND CARBOHYDRATE METABOLISM. II. P-WAVE HEIGHT (LEAD I) IN PRESUMABLY HEALTHY YOUNG MEN
- The Fickle Heart. // Time;5/13/1966, Vol. 87 Issue 19, p80
The article reports on the efficiency of electrocardiogram (ECG) to determine the condition of the heart of a patient. It notes the process involved in a usual ECG and the changes that can occur on the ECGs of a healthy young men. It reveals the complicatedness of ECGs of persons with known...
- SaÄŸlÄ±klÄ± genÃ§ erkeklerde pozitif ve negatif duygu dÃ¼zeylerinin elektrokardiyografik P dalga deÄŸiÅŸkenliÄŸi ile iliÅŸkisi. Erdem, Murat; Çelik, Cemil; Balıkcı, Adem; Aparcı, Mustafa; Türker, Türker; Özdemir, Barbaros; Özgen, Fuat // Gulhane Medical Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p100
The aim of this study was to investigate the relationship between positive and negative affect levels and P wave variability, which is a known risk factor for atrial fibrillation in healthy young males. Sixty six physically healthy male subjects between the ages of 21 and 30 were included in the...
- Country cardiograms case 14. HIndle, Hugh // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Fall99, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p236
Presents an electrocardiogram, and discusses the case in a rural context. Case details; Question on whether it is safe to send patient home.
- Country cardiograms case 37. // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Summer2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p118
A quiz concerning the proper diagnosis of a heart problem through the reading of an electrocardiogram is presented.
- Country cardiograms case 37: Answer. // Canadian Journal of Rural Medicine;Summer2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p127
The article presents the answer to a quiz on the proper diagnosis of a heart problem through the reading of an electrocardiogram which is published in the issue.
- The EKG Quiz: "Suspicious!". Ali, Fathi Idris // Ibnosina Journal of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences;2012, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p99
A quiz concerning the possible cause of the electrocardiography (EKG) findings of an 86-year-old man who was brought to the emergency department due to confusion is presented.
- ECG of the month. // British Journal of Cardiac Nursing;Mar2008, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p104
A quiz concerning the analysis of the electrocardiography result of a 62-year-old man with severe chest pain is presented.
- ECG of the month. Regan, Claire // British Journal of Cardiac Nursing;May2009, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p217
A quiz based on an electrocardiogram (ECG) recorded from a 67-year-old man following a positive stress test is presented.
- ECG, ecg. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p717
A reference entry for the medical acronym "ECG, ecg," which means electrocardiogram, is presented.