- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Oct2006, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p130
The article features several new deliveries of fire engines in the U.S. The E-ONE Fire Raider of the Center Conway in New Hampshire features a 500 gpm Darley pump and a 3,000 gallon water tank. The American LaFrance of the Commissioners of Fire District Number 2 in Ocean, New Jersey, features a...
- Proud Displays. // Fire Chief;Jul2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p70
Presents products displayed at the Fire-Rescue International 2005 exhibition in Denver, Colorado. Features of the firefighting vehicle of Advanced Fire Control Technologies; Design of the BADD biowarfare agent detection device; Color of the Nomex fleece jacket.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Sep2009, Vol. 162 Issue 9, p124
The article evaluates several fire fighting equipment such as the Pierce foam pumper, the SVI Trucks rescue truck and the Ferrara pumper.
- A Fresh View. Cavette, Chris // Fire Chief;Jan2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p78
The article offers information about skid mounts. Accordingly, skid mounts which are used by rural fire districts are characterized by a low purchase price. The price is reportedly listed for only $7, 000 and below, but already included brand-name engines and pumps, corrosion-resistant tanks,...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Oct2004, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p173
Features several fire apparatus and trucks. SVI Trucks Inc.'s light-duty and medium-duty rescue trucks; Smeal pumpers and quints; KME pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2003, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p156
Features fire apparatus. Rescue and extrication truck; Fire pumps.
- Pumpers come in all shapes and sizes. Kirvida, Wayde // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on the debate surrounding pump panel location. An overview of options for panel location is provided with emphasis on the enclosed top-mount, on both commercial and custom chassis, that has roots in the Minnesota fire fighting community. Investments required for these trucks...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2001, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p140
Features various firefighting equipment. Milton, Florida, Fire Department's Emergency One pumping system; Woodward, Oklahoma, Fire Department's America Lafrance fire truck; Star Hose Co.'s KME pumper/tanker.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p172
Features equipments in fire department in the U.S. Uses of the U.S. Tanker Rescue Pumper by the Lake Township Fire Department; Features of the American La France by the Ville de Longueil; Significance of the Sutphen apparatus by the Frankfort fire & EMS Department.