- Low level contaminants now detectable. // Food Manufacture;Oct2004, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p51
Reports on Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association's acquisition of new equipment that can detect organic contaminants. Company that developed the system; Function of the equipment; Contact information.
- DIDSON DEBUT. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan2004, p38
Features the dual frequency identification sonar, developed by Sound Metrics Corp. Design and specifications.
- Untitled. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p45
The article reviews a chemical neutralizing spill kit from Fosse Liquitrol.
- FIVE LESSONS ON ACQUIRING INNOVATION. // BRW;4/3/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p49
The article offers strategies for acquiring technological innovation for a business enterprise. Acquiring other companies for their products and processes is a legitimate form of innovation. Some companies use acquisitions as a weapon in the war for talent. Delaying an acquisition allows more...
- NEW STUFF. // Bass Player;Jun2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p18
Presents various products for electric bass guitar. Features of NS Design Electric Bass Cello; Design and construction of Carvin BRX212; Characteristics of Harte 2500 amplifier .
- Oval Piston Prevents Cylinder's Rod From Twisting. Yeaple, Frank // Design News;4/10/89, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p104
Features Type DZH oval-piston cylinder, developed by Festo Corp. Design and specification; Functionality; Torque resistance; Contact information.
- Graffiti removal products. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2005, p34
This article presents information related to Tag Buster and Graffitigo products for the removal of graffiti, released by Septone products. Tag Buster is a light-duty graffiti remover formulated to remove graffiti from surfaces that may be damaged by more aggressive products. These surfaces...
- Successful new products are product of process. Bobrow, Edwin E. // Marketing News;4/25/94, Vol. 28 Issue 9, Edison Best New Products pE10
The article presents steps on how a company should plan its new product development and innovation. First, clear the company's corporate goals. Second, examine the new-product goals that changed periodically. Third, set criteria for the new products to be created. Fourth, generate ideas and...
- Buckley gets Docucolor 8000. Miller, Emily // Printing World;4/28/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 4, p8
This article presents information related to commercial printer Edwin Buckley & Co., Hackney, which has installed a Xerox Docucolor 8000 at its North London premises in a deal worth 250,000 pounds. The Docucolor replaced an Indigo Turbostream and joins two two-colour Heidelberg QM46S. Digital...