Building the New Beetle with Plenty of Plastics
- The beetle is back--and America's in love. Ruff, Marcia // Medical Economics;06/15/98, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p133
Focuses on Volkswagen's `New Beetle' automobile. Reference to the unveiling of this automobile at the Detroit auto show in January, 1998; Reaction of car buyers to the New Beetle; Features of this automobile; Comments made by a Volkswagen salesman in Michigan; Base price for the...
- !Hola! VW will build Concept 1 in Mexico. // Automotive Industries;Dec95, Vol. 175 Issue 12, p33
Reports that Volkswagen will build the Concept 1 Beetle in Mexico and that the United States is the it key market. Possibility of convertible; What the Concept 1 shown in Tokyo show incorporates; More.
- The new Bettle shines in new offset crash test. // AutoWeek;05/25/98, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p8
Presents information on the rating of the Volkswagen Bettle in a crash test conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Details on the test crash.
- Volkswagen New Beetle 1.8T: Buggin' out. Neff, Natalie // AutoWeek;12/04/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 51, p18
Features Volkswagen New Beetle GLS 1.8T automobile. Specifications; Design; Engine; Performance.
- Not the car, the Karma. Cortez, John P. // AutoWeek;04/20/98, Vol. 48 Issue 16, p12
Presents information on Volkswagen's New Beetle mass-market car. Features of the car; Information on the car's potential; Indication that the car is versatile; Reference to the rock group the Beetles; Details on the Volkswagen's international press launch for the car; Price of the car; Detailed...
- New Beetle: Hold the anchovies. Lassa, Todd // AutoWeek;05/08/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 20, p9
Features the service work made on a Volkswagen New Beetle automobile. Routine oil and filter service; Free routine service; Rear-seat legroom.
- VW returns to its roots for Concept 1. Sawyers, Arlena; Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;1/10/1994, Vol. 67 Issue 5533, p4
Reports on the launching of Volkswagen (VW) AG's Concept 1 automobile. Oval shape and round highlights; Polo platform and seating capacity; Engineering design; Production volume; Projected sale of VW-brand vehicles in the United States for 1994.
- Did you know... // Caribbean Business;11/24/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 47, pS4
Features Volkswagen's prototype vehicle Concept 1.
- High-powered Beetle steers company's sales to higher levels. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/14/99, Issue 322472, p17
Reports on Volkswagen of America's launch of its New Beetle 1.8T automobile. Features and design; Engine; Advertising.