Beyond Plastic Parts
- Plastic Omnium on the grow in North America. Buss, Dale D. // Automotive News;9/28/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5786, p30D
Focuses on the growth of Plastic Omnium Industries company in North America. What the company supplies to BMW Manufacturing Corp. and General Motors Corp.; Annual revenue Plastic Omnium expects to generate in two years; Value of Plastic Omnium's research-and-development center in Rochester...
- Visteon becomes leading European interiors supplier. // Automotive Engineer;Jun99, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p5
Reports on automotive supplies company Visteon's acquisition of the automotive interiors division of Plastic Omnium. Details of the purchase agreement; Impact on Visteon's business operations in Europe.
- Jean Burelle moves over for his brother at Plastic Omnium. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;05/07/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p29
Reports that Laurent Burelle will take over his brother Jean as chairman of Plastic Omnium on July 1, 2001. Net earnings of the company in 2001; Joint venture with Inergy Automotive Systems; Effect of its investments on its debt.
- Plastics Industry & Trade. // Plastic Materials Industry Yearbook;Jan2001/2002, p1
Presents an economic analysis of the Plastic Materials Industry as of January 2001. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected for the future;...
- Ky. processors form alliance. // Plastics News;8/5/96, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p18
Reports on the organization of the Kentucky Alliance of Plastics Industries to serve as voice for plastics-related businesses in the state. Officers chosen pending formal elections; Initial focus of the organization.
- Remember this? // Plastics News;10/28/96, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p12
Reflects on happenings which occurred in the week of October 28, 1991 in the plastics industry in the United States. Complaints from post-consumer high density polyethylene recyclers about selling prices; Filing of Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by Rexene Corporation; Creation of a division...
- Minnesota mulls plastics trade council. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;10/28/96, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p22
Comments on plans of leaders in the plastics industry to form a trade council in Minnesota. Names of organizations involved; Group to be called the Council of Plastics Leaders; Comments from persons involved in its creation; Types of issues the group will be responsible for.
- Plastics News resin pricing chart. // Plastics News;10/28/96, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p25
Presents illustrative information pertaining to the plastics industry in the United States. Volume for high-temperature and engineering thermoplastics; Information on thermosets and recycled plastics.
- Remember this. // Plastics News;1/27/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 48, p10
Looks at news from the plastics industry in the United States, reported in `Plastics News,' dated January 1992. Complaints of processors regarding difficulties obtaining financing with tougher lending rules and banking failures; BASF AG's purchase of Mobil Chemical Co.'s polystyrene business.