Ford and the Total Transportation Experience
- Living words. // AutoWeek;11/17/97, Vol. 47 Issue 46, p48
Presents the statement made by The Dow Department Ford's Jac Nassar upon introducing the company's 12-door program.
- US: Ford's Focus remains top selling global nameplate. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);4/13/2014, p6
The article reports on the statement of Ford, an automaker, regarding its Focus automobile which remains the best-selling vehicle in the world in 2013. Topics discussed include company's four-sedan version to be launch at the 2014 New York International Auto Show, the 50% increase of car...
- Ford's Consumer-based Strategy. Smith, Brett C. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Aug99, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p18
Features Ford Motor Company, which shifted from being a manufacturing company to a consumer company. Its financial performance; Consumer spending on vehicles; Information on Ford's consumer touch-points; Asset exposure of Ford.
- Getting Lean at Ford Windsor Operations. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Aug99, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p52
Describes how Ford Powertrain Manufacturing Operations' engine manufacturing capacity in Windsor, Ontario was expanded. How the company increased its engine capacity; Information on Windsor Engine Plant; Implementation of the Ford Total Productive Maintenance (FTPM) program.
- Reporting PAG financial results: A good idea that's time has come. // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p10
Editorial. Praises the decision of Ford Motor Co. to start reporting earnings posted by all members of the Premier Automotive Group. Significance of the move for shareholders; Reasons financial performance should be made known; Implication of the move for the automobile industry.
- Ford to report PAG results. Crate, James // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the decision of Ford Motor Co. to report earnings of its Premier Automotive Group of luxury brands and its Asia-Pacific operations, as of April 2003. Goal of the plan; Incident that led to the decision.
- Ford of Europe makes a comeback. // Automotive News Europe;11/08/99, Vol. 4 Issue 23, p10
Editorial. Offers observation on the venture of automobile company, Ford Motor Corp. in Europe. How Ford fared by implementing a regional manufacturing strategy at Europe in the 1960s; Outcome of the global Ford 2000 strategy of Ford in 1994; View regarding the role of the Ford 2000 strategy...
- Ford imposes a radical rescue plan to reverse slide in Europe. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;02/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p1
Highlights the key decisions of the European management team of automobile company, Ford Motor Co. to reverse a slide in profits and market share. Comments from Chairman Nick Scheele; View of analysts on bringing the multi-activity vehicle to market in early 2003; Reason for Ford's...
- Dealers voice anger at MAV cancellation. Wernle, Bradford; Weernink, Wim Oude; Ostle, Dorothee; Farhi, Stephane // Automotive News Europe;02/28/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p4
Reports that dealers and Ford Motor Company's European sales organizations have been frustrated by the company's decision not to base the multi-activity vehicle (MAV) on the Focus model. Estimated units that Ford will lose by not building the model; How a Ford official in one European country...