Rainbow Fills Marketing Roles
- Rainbow Revamps Sundance Suite. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;6/23/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p2
The article announces several appointments and promotions of executives in the Independent Film Channel (IFC) and Sundance Channel under the management of Rainbow Media Holdings Inc. including Evan Shapiro as president, and Laura Michalchyshyn and Jennifer Caserta as executive vice presidents...
- RAINBOW RETRENCHES, UPS 2. Oppelaar, Justin; Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/31/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the promotion of executives at Rainbow Media Corp. Appointment of IFC Cos. head Kathleen Dore as president of entertainment services; Selection of Andrea Greenberg as president of distribution; Responsibilities of both executives.
- IFC ups Caserta to network prexy. // Daily Variety;5/1/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 21, p4
The article announces that executive vice president (VP)-general manager Jennifer Caserta was promoted president of IFC Corp.
- Rainbow ups Frankel to VP. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;3/11/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 53, p5
Reports on the promotion of Matthew Frankel as vice-president of corporate communications at Rainbow Media Corp. Expansion of Frankel's duties; Competence of Frankel for the job; Expertise of Frankel in the television broadcasting industry.
- Rainbow Moves To Pare Costs, Step Up Growth. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p12
Focuses on the reorganization at Rainbow Media Holdings to cut costs and accelerate growth. Consolidation of the company's cable channels; Promotions for Kathleen Dore and Andrea Greenberg; Reasons for the reorganization.
- IFC enlarges veep's role. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;8/23/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 36, p3
The article discuses the expanding role of Vice President Debbie DeMontreux, as the head of original production in IFC's programming department. Apart from her current duty of running original series and events for the Rainbow Media cable network, this re-structuring makes DeMontreux in charge...
- CORPORATE LADDER. EIDLER, CALLIE // Crain's New York Business;5/14/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p0026
The article announces that Jennifer Caserta was promoted to president and general manager at AMC Networks Inc.
- Newsport dropped from Rainbow, Liberty team. J.S. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/05/97, Vol. 127 Issue 19, p92
Reports on the dissolution of Rainbow Programming's sports news channel. Loss on finances as the cause of dissolution; Filling of American Sports Classics on its vacated slot; Designation of new assignment of employees.
- Storm clouds loom for Rainbow cable. Furman, Phyllis // Crain's New York Business;01/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p4
Presents information on the effort by Josh Sapan, chief executive of Rainbow Programming Holdings Incorporated in the launching of Romance Classics in New York a channel specially for the entertainment of women. Information on the career of Josh Sapan; Listing of rivals for previous launchings;...