Paying hard to get
- BOC inflates gases position in China. I.Y. // Chemical Week;8/31/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 8, pS12
Reports on BOC Gases' investment in the Chinese chemical market. Establishment of Shanghai BOC in 1987; Problems encountered in setting up business in the country; Investment in joint ventures.
- BOC slates electronic gases. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/31/97, Vol. 251 Issue 13, p3
Reports on BOC Gases' plans to build an advanced electronic cylinder gas plant in Medford, Oregon.
- Gases plant installed in Portland/Vancouver area. // Industrial Heating;Dec96, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p22
Reports that BOC Gases, the industrial gases business of The BOC Group, plans to construct an air separation plant and liquefier in the Portland/Vancouver area. Estimated cost of the plant; When operations at the facility is scheduled to commence.
- Air separation plant to be built in West Virginia. // Industrial Heating;Mar97, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p22
Reports that BOC Gases of Murray Hill, New Jersey, will construct an air separation plant in Chester, West Virginia. Cost of the plant; When the facility is expected to begin operations.
- BOC building air plant. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/21/96, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p3
Reports that BOC Gases with construct an air separation plant and liquefier in the Portland/Vancouver area to expand its presence in the market.
- On the fast-track. // Business News New Jersey;06/23/97, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p3
Comments on the reasons BOC Gases company decided to invest in the Fast-Track 500 computer technology, developed by the periodical `PC Week.' Efforts of the company to rebuild its world-wide information infrastructure.
- BOC gases announces $40 million plant expansion. // Ceramic Industry;Mar1997, Vol. 147 Issue 3, p18
Announces that BOC Gases of Murray Hill, New Jersey, will add a $40 million air separation plant to its existing facility in Chester, West Virginia. Schedule for the opening of the plant; BOC report.
- Precooler made for cryogenic grinding. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;7/28/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p19
Introduces the liquid nitrogen precooler for cryogenic grinding by BOC Gases company. Details on the features of the precooler; Comments from Kent Kohle, principle applications engineer at BOC.
- BOC has new line of shielding gases. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/28/97, Vol. 251 Issue 17, p53
Reports on BOC Gases' introduction of a new line of metallic inert gas and tungsten inert gas shielding gases for welding of aluminum and mild and stainless steels.