- Reduced vacation. Baderschneider, Earl // Supervisory Management;Sep93, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p6
Presents a case on the issue of maternity leaves and vacation entitlements. Granting of full vacation eligibility when absent due to disability; Payment, benefits and accrued seniority to employees on sickness or compensable leave.
- The guardian guide. Aikin, Olga // People Management;12/16/99, Vol. 5 Issue 24, p20
Discusses the implications of the implementation of the regulations governing maternity and parental leave in Great Britain. Provisions under the regulations; Divisions of the regulations; Difficulties of the regulations. INSETS: Comeback conundrum;Whose child is it?.
- A fair share for fathers. Jackson, Sarah // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);9/24/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4188, p12
The author comments on the announcement made by British Prime Minister Gordon Brown in September 2009, concerning the government's plan to make the second six months of maternity leave transferable between the parents. She highlights the benefits of such plan to both families and businesses in...
- SWEDEN CHANGES MATERNITY BENEFIT TO PARENT INSURANCE. // Monthly Labor Review;Aug73, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p78
Reports on the shift of the employee maternity benefit to parent insurance in Sweden. Date of law enactment; Mode of payment; Provision allowing parent to stay home with a sick child.
- BABY DETAILS. Sweeney, Theresa // Credit Union Management;Dec2000, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on the maternity leave policy for exempt employees in the United States. Information on the Family and Medical Leave Act; Experiences of executives with maternity leave; Application of paternity leave policy to fathers.
- Maternity pay--compensation of employers. // Accountancy;Dec1994, Vol. 114 Issue 1216, p108
The article focuses on the Statutory Maternity Pay (Compensation of Employers) and Miscellaneous Amendment Regulations 1994, SI 1994/1881 of Great Britain.
- KEEPING UP-TO-DATE WITH LATEST MATERNITY AND PATERNITY RIGHTS. WHYTELEAF, PAM // Professional Manager;Nov2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p14
The article discusses the use of the new family-friendly provisions developed for the maternity and paternity rights in Great Britain. It states that the new scheme will provide parents with more options in balancing their work and family responsibilities. It adds that the legislation will also...
- Maternity and Paternity leave. Turner, James // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Summer2010, Issue 71, p07
The article offers information on the changes in maternity and paternity leave under the pre April 6th 2010 legislation which include the entitlement of mothers to 12 months maternity leave, the eight weeks advance notice required for mothers to give their employers, and the eligibility of...
- SINGAPORE. Trancoso, Yvette // CA Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p46
The article offers information on changes in family-care leave laws and policies in Singapore. It states that the female employees working from three months are eligible to apply for maternity leave for 16 weeks and one week leave for fathers. According to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower, the...