Random House Holds Big Lead On NYT Hardcover Fiction List
- Audio Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/4/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 14, p23
Presents a list of the top 15 fiction and nonfiction audiobook bestsellers as of April 4, 2005. "Honeymoon," by James Patterson, read by Campbell Scott and Hope Davis; "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown, read by Paul Michael; "The Broker," by John Grisham, read by Michael Beck.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/4/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 14, p68
Presents a list of hardcover bestsellers as of April 2005. "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; "Saturday," by Ian McEwan; "The Broker," by John Grisham; "Cold Service," by Robert B. Parker; "Prep," by Curtis Sittenfeld; "Impossible," by Danielle Steel; "Vanishing Acts," by Jodi Picoult; "The...
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;3/14/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p5
The article presents news briefs related to publishing industry. John Grisham will write his first nonfiction book chronicling the life of Ronald Keith Williamson, a death row inmate exonerated by DNA evidence. On its two-year anniversary of publishing Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code," Doubleday,...
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;3/28/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 13, p88
Presents a list of hardcover bestsellers in the U.S. as of March 28, 2005. "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; "The Broker," by John Grisham; "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "Conspiracy of Fools," by Kurt Eichenwald.
- Publisher Scorecards. // Book Publishing Report;7/19/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p7
Focuses on the ranks of books in the 2004 Hardcover Fiction Books with Longevity. Number of weeks in the list for "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; Publishers of the books; Other books included in the list.
- Bestsellers beyond Bestsellers: The Success of a Good Story. Johnson, Michael Wright // Online Journal of Communication & Media Technologies;Oct2014, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p1
This article examines the recent trend of books and book series gaining popularity with unprecedented speed. By closely examining the release and success of The Da Vinci Code and the Harry Potter series, early publications that experienced this trend, certain factors were discovered. The author...
- lj bestsellers. // Library Journal;4/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 7, p144
Presents a list of fiction and nonfiction best selling books. "The Broker," by John Grisham; "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; "Blink," by Malcolm Gladwell; "French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure," by Mireille Guiliano; Others.
- Audio Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;3/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p28
Presents the list of best selling audiobooks as of March 2005. "The Broker," by John Grisham; "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; "The Purpose Driven Life," by Rick Warren; "My Life," by Bill Clinton.
- Writers Block for 'Da Vinci' Dan? Odell, Amy; Ravitz, Justin // New York;6/4/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p10
The article focuses on novelist Dan Brown, who has yet to produce a follow-up novel to "The Da Vinci Code." Novelist John Grisham said that Brown is recovering from the experience of "The Da Vinci Code" but is hopeful that Brown will be fine. Director Ron Howard reported that Brown is working on...