New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List
- Food Network Winner. Maryles, Daisy; Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;3/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p21
Reports on the rank of the book "Everyday Italian," by Giada De Laurentiis, in the bestseller list released by "Publishers Weekly" magazine in March 2005. Number of copies planned by Clarkson Potter to print; Significance of the February 2005 issue of the "Glamour's" magazine to the book;...
- EVERYDAY ITALIAN: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes. // Publishers Weekly;1/31/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 5, p64
Reviews the book "Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes," by Giada de Laurentiis.
- Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes. Sutton, Judith // Library Journal;2/15/2005, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p152
Reviews the book "Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes," by Giada De Laurentiis.
- Truth Is Stronger Than Fiction. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;3/27/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 13, p21
The article looks at the total number of copies sold and sales return of several books in the U.S. market as of March 27, 2006. The books include Blue Smoke by Nora Roberts, Ordinary Heroes by Scott Turow and Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes by Giada De Laurentiis.
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;3/14/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 11, p76
Presents a list of bestseller books released in hardcover as of March 14, 2005. "Honeymoon," by James Patterson and Howard Roughan; "The Broker," by John Grisham; "Prince of Fire," by Daniel Silva; "Everyday Italian," by Giada de Laurentiis; "DisneyWar," by James B. Stewart.
- Giada De Laurentiis. Muteba, Bertha // Current Biography;Jul2013, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p10
A biography of American celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis is presented. She was born on August 22, 1970 in Rome, Italy and studied at Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Paris, France. She hosted several shows including "Everyday Italian" and "Behind the Bash". She published many books including...
- The Ocean between Us (Book). Mosley, Shelley // Booklist;4/15/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p1430
Reviews the book â€œThe Ocean between Us,â€ by Susan Wiggs.
- Falling for Gracie (Book). Mosley, Shelley // Booklist;2/15/2005, Vol. 101 Issue 12, p1068
Reviews the book â€œFalling for Gracie,â€ by Susan Mallery.
- The Ocean between Us. Scott, Whitney // Booklist;1/1/2005-1/15/2005, Vol. 101 Issue 9/10, p884
Reviews the book "The Ocean Between Us," by Susan Wiggs.