Time Warner Book Group To Raise Title Output 5% For 2005
- Joel Osteen. Smith, Evan // Texas Monthly;Nov2007, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p108
An interview with Joel Osteen, a pastor in Houston, Texas, is presented. He discusses the benefits gained by his congregation, Lakewood Church, from the publication of his book "Your Best Life Now." Osteen compares his philosophy to that of his father, the former pastor of the congregation. He...
- 2004: Houston. Osteen, Joel // Lapham's Quarterly;Summer2015, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p157
An excerpt from the book "Your Best Life Now" by Joel Osteen is presented.
- Audio Bestsellers/Nonfiction. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;7/10/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 27, p22
A chart is presented that lists the bestselling nonfictional audiobooks in the U.S. as of July 2006, including Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin, Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen, and The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer.
- Audio Bestsellers. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;6/6/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 23, p20
Provides information on audio book bestsellers in the U.S. for the week ending June 6, 2005. "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; "True Believer," by Nicholas Sparks; "Your Best Life Now," by Joel Osteen.
- Audio Bestsellers/Nonfiction. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;6/5/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 23, p21
The article presents a list of best-selling nonfiction audiobooks in the U.S. They include Team of Rivals, by Doris Kearns Goodwin, read by Richard Thomas, Your Best Life Now, by Joel Osteen, read by the author, Inspiration, by Wayne Dyer, read by the author, Mayflower, by Nathaniel Philbrick...
- Media Studies. // Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity;Sep2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p43
The article focuses on the report of the Culture and Media Institute in a study titled "The Media Assault on American Values," which reveals that Americans who watch a great deal of television are more accepting of dishonesty, divorce, fornication, abortion and homosexuality, and are less likely...
- Utmost Living: Creating and Savoring Your Best Life Now. Jones, Mary E. // Library Journal;3/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p82
The article reviews the book "Utmost Living: Creating and Savoring Your Best Life Now," by Tim Storey.
- The Power of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today. // Publishers Weekly;8/10/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 32, p55
No abstract available.
- Dear Publishers: Welcome to the Future. Brown, Paul B. // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p70
The article presents the author's views on best business books. He feels that books like "Your Best Life Now," by Joel Osteen and "The Purpose-Driven Life," by Rick Warren are remarkably prescriptive and business books are becoming more "spiritual." He feels that the idea of the disappearance of...